Saudi Arabia offers to Build 200 Mosques in Germany

Slightly off topic I know........

But I for one hope the West quickly develops new sustainable energy that can replace the constant need for oil. We've made the Saudis obscenely wealthy but yet didn't I once read that it was actually the west that went over initially to set it all up in the first instance.

Their ridiculous backward views on how modern people should live is frankly barbaric and completely out of place in the modern 21st century.

Without the Wests constant need for oil they'd have nothing!!

As for the scaremongering headline of offering to build 200 mosques.... If it were true I think Germany should tell them to keep their damn nose out. If they want to help.... Then help!!

No wonder most of these refuges are moving over to Europe... I bet they are all sick of the Draconian views that the Saudi states want to continue implementing. Would you want your child growing up under those kind of laws.

A primitively stupid backward nation thats views on women means that many are treat worse than a dog.

Which then brings up the whole "Religion/Religious" beliefs. When one stops to ponder that these prophets, martyrs...call them what you will. Their own views back then has over the many century's that followed caused more bloodshed, misery, pain, wars etc..... For what!! Because someone once said "this is how it should be done"

And today Saudi supposedly offers to build 200 mosques so that they can continue to rule peoples lives even when safely away from their laws.

Edited by mrcharlie

Slightly off topic I know........

But I for one hope the West quickly develops new sustainable energy that can replace the constant need for oil. We've made the Saudis obscenely wealthy but yet didn't I once read that it was actually the west that went over initially to set it all up in the first instance.

Their ridiculous backward views on how modern people should live is frankly barbaric and completely out of place in the modern 21st century.

Without the Wests constant need for oil they'd have nothing!!

As for the scaremongering headline of offering to build 200 mosques.... If it were true I think Germany should tell them to keep their damn nose out. If they want to help.... Then help!!

No wonder most of these refuges are moving over to Europe... I bet they are all sick of the Draconian views that the Saudi states want to continue implementing. Would you want your child growing up under those kind of laws.

A primitively stupid backward nation thats views on women means that many are treat worse than a dog.

Which then brings up the whole "Religion/Religious" beliefs. When one stops to ponder that these prophets, martyrs...call them what you will. Their own views back then has over the many century's that followed caused more bloodshed, misery, pain, wars etc..... For what!! Because someone once said "this is how it should be done"

And today Saudi supposedly offers to build 200 mosques so that they can continue to rule peoples lives even when safely away from their laws.

If Saudi Arabia wants to build mosques in Germany, I doubt that the German government will stop them doing it unless they ban mosques altogether, which I can't see happening.

Saudi Arabia doesn't have to go through the German government in order to build mosques. It can just provide money to individuals who then team up to build mosques.

This comment was made by an individual from the OP storyline in the Independent:

Muslim community in all western countries need Masajid, state funded Muslim schools , Halal meat and Muslim cemeteries. West must learn to respect and tolerate those who are different. Don't these hypocrites idiots know what their ancestors did to Native American Indians they slaughtered 150 millions of Native American Indians! and also do they know that Great Britain invaded 80% countries around the world? They should call them terrorist first and as well call their ancestors terrorist! British did the same to Native American Indians and sadly they still treat Native American Indians badly! So Americans Indians know how you Muslims feel! They stolen Indian land and killed 150 millions of Indians the British did! They were forced to go to the white man's school and learn the language, culture and faith of the white man. Inspite of that, they are still the under dogs of the American society.

Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. The West has never been at ease with Islam since the Crusades. It is unfortunate that huge oil supplies lie under the Arabian Deserts. It is the West that stirred the trouble that led to 9/11. That attack was a desperate act of by men prepared to lose their life. We need to get to grips on who is the terrorist? On 24 November 1963, Lyndon Johnson said, “the battle against communism… must be joined… with strength and determination. Some three million lives were lost in the consequential battles. The US had to pull out due to Public Opinion. Communism lived on. So who was the terrorist?

The British establishment is wrong in thinking that Imams are to blame for extremism. Imams are not solution to the problem for extremism. Extremism is nothing to do with Imams. Extremism is not created from abroad, it is coming from within. Britain fails to help Muslim communities feel part of British society. Race trouble is being predicted by the Daily Express, because of an ethnic boom in UK major cities. Muslim communities need imams for the solutions of their needs and demands in their own native languages. Muslim parents would like to see their children well versed in Standard English and to go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. The fact is that majority of Muslim children leave schools with low grades because monolingual teachers are not capable to teach Standard English to bilingual Muslim children. A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to become notoriously monolingual Brit.

Terrorism and sexual grooming is nothing to do with Masajid, Imams and Muslim schools. Those Muslim youths who have been involved in terrorism and sexual grooming are the product of western education system which makes a man stupid, selfish and corrupt. They find themselves cut off from their cultural heritage, literature and poetry. They suffer from identity crises and I blame British schooling.

The shocking level of targeting of the Muslim community of Birmingham is indicative of the normalisation of the dehumanisation of the Muslims of Britain. Under the pretext of "extremism", criminal undemocratic and unethical abuse of public institutions and the Muslims of the UK can occur without much accountability. This pervasive attitude, especially amongst officials like Michael Gove needs to change. Our schools are truly trying to develop our children to do well at schools so later in life they are able to stand on their own two feet, but if we stop our schools from doing this than our country will have up rise of unemployment, benefit issues, crime levels high, I think its time for you apologize and allow practitioners to do their job right.

For some this may ring home some truths they don't want to see/accept.

This comment was made by an individual from the OP storyline in the Independent:

It is of course correct. Islam is the civilised religion and we are all hopeless: trailing in its wake.

That's pretty stupid.

'Hard truths' my foot, that thing's just telling you exactly what you want to hear so you lapped it all up without question.

"Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school."

Yeah that's the best way for Muslims to be integrated into society, have them completely segregated from a young age in their own communities and schools.

State funded religious schools should be banned, and we certainly shouldn't be building any more, be they Muslim Christian or anything else.

"extremism is nothing to do with Imans"

Are you serious? You're going to quote that as a 'hard truth', like, for real?