South Yorkshire Transport Museum Open Day Sun 13th Sept 2015

peak4

If you've nothing on this weekend and have an interest in old vehicles, why not pop over to the South Yorkshire Transport Museum Open Day on Sunday 13th Sept.

It's at;

Unit 9

Waddington Way

Aldwarke

ROTHERHAM

S65 3SH

Google map Link; Quite near Parkgate retail park;

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/9+Waddington+Way,+Rotherham,+South+Yorkshire+S65+3SH/@53.4484583,-1.3368627,15.75z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4879769784978a07:0x76eff5749435c06c

_______

Edited by peak4

Bilge, I was struggling myself, and am posting this on behalf of a friend; I'm not a member myself.

David told me it is open from 10 am Sunday for the open day, but I'll try and get confirmation later.

If you've got an interesting vehicle, I'm sure it would be welcome.

It's the same weekend as Rotherham show, so it should make a full day out for anyone interested.

I was out there yesterday evening; the entrance road isn't obvious, but continue up behind the car wash and it's the last building on the left, well beyond the Candlelight unit in the following link.

Look out for the green tank engine in the distance.

Google Street View Link

If you do Facebook, they have a page HERE

Which says they are providing, free transport from Rotherham Interchange, I assume in one of the old buses.

---------- Post added 12-09-2015 at 14:57 ----------

Just been informed open tomorrow 10.00>16.00