65 Workshippers Killed at Mecca Mosque

No i wasnt bashing religion.

But the people involved must be thinking what have they done wrong to deserve that......how do the religious leaders explain an incident like that?

I apologise. I honestly thought you were just having a dig. I see that a lot on here so again, i apologise and take it back

I apologise. I honestly thought you were just having a dig. I see that a lot on here so again, i apologise and take it back

No problem at all.

People getting killed while praying, the pope being driven round in a bullet proof car, Tibetan monks being persecuted by the Chinese

Their faith must be so strong not to turn their back on God.....got to be admired i suppose

i beleive that in islamic faith, - people killed while praying or whilst on the pilgrimage to hajj are envied as the belief is that these people will go straight to heaven without any reckoning about their life on earth/deeds.

although their is sense of grief and loss for the loved ones left behind , they find consolation in the fact their loved ones passed away in these circumstances

their faith is quite strong

Must be incredibly hard to keep your faith in your God or religion when people are killed while worshipping.

Nope, the religious will just blank it out.

Or there's the usual cop-out of "god moving in a mysterious way".

Nice use of awful incident to bash religion

Seemed like a reasonable question, not religion bashing.

Now that's what I'm doing, admittedly. :D