Tiffin curry house - nether green

russ74

Been using these for a while.malways found them to be good food and good people.

Today I ordered at half seven and by half eight nothing had arrived. I called them and they were very apologetic and offered a deal on my next order which I declined only because they are normally spot on.

By 8-50pm I am trying to call to cancel the order as I have just had some toast but they are engaged. Knock at the door and their guy bringing the food is there with the meal. He apologises for the delay and says the food is free. I try to explain that I have eaten so no worries but he still maintains it is free so up to me what I do with it and apologises again for the delay.

I am not eating it because I have gone past it, but I feel compelled to give them some publicity because they are always polite, almost always prompt and in 20 years of using deliveries from takeaways of all descriptions no-one has ever made a sincere apology about being late.

Give them a go. Turning a negative into a positive is a skill. Well done Tiffin and credit where it is due. I am not happy with you, but I will definitely buy from you again and treat this as an aberration.

I was recommended this place by customers. Found all 3 curries that we ordered to be very bland and lacking in flavours. Such a shame, thought we finally had a local curry house that would be good. I'll keep driving to the Mangla...

I thought the mangla had closed???

Or is it still going and still good?