Subbuteo - does anyone still play it?

desy

In answer to Howeyz question, every team is allowed 2 overseas players in its squad. I get on well with the guys from Kamen and was asked if I was available next season. Then had to fill in some forms and will officially be a Vfl Kamen player by August 1st this year.

As you may have guessed its changed a fair bit!

In answer to Howeyz question, every team is allowed 2 overseas players in its squad. I get on well with the guys from Kamen and was asked if I was available next season. Then had to fill in some forms and will officially be a Vfl Kamen player by August 1st this year.

As you may have guessed its changed a fair bit!

How often will you have to pop over to Germany then?

I used to love Subbuteo, think I've still got all my kit somewhere - few pitches, loads of teams & balls, grandstands, camera tower, scoreboard, fencing - there was all sorts :D

• 4 weeks later...

Took a while to reply as we have been on holiday. Basically we dont have to go to Germany at all as we simply represent the club at tournaments. Might pop over to Kamen for a couple of league meets out of courtesy. We are also in the World Cup in June. This is at the DASA Exhibition Centre in Dortmund the weekend 17/18 June.

The weekend coming (27th and 28th May) we will be at the Galpharm Stadium in Huddersfield for the Yorkshire Open.

If anyone is interested it would be a good opportunity to see how the game has progressed.

Archived