Mental Vectra Parkway 12/09/15

Timeh

If you are the mental head Vectra driver whos passenger (with can of beer in hand) OPENED the car door at 60+ mph just to shout obscenities at another car your reg plate is now with the police and you could possibly expect a tug from the law.

You are an idiot!

If you are the mental head Vectra driver whos passenger (with can of beer in hand) OPENED the car door at 60+ mph just to shout obscenities at another car your reg plate is now with the police and you could possibly expect a tug from the law.

You are an idiot!

10/10 I would have done the same reported them .dangerous stupid idiots

it's moments like that when you wish you had a dashcam so the police had more than just a number plate

well done for reporting this

Thanks for that :)

By the way ive got one and its caught him opening the door. Got one in the front and rear of the car these special kind of moments. Sorry, i should have said in my op about having video.

---------- Post added 12-09-2015 at 16:16 ----------

10/10 I would have done the same reported them .dangerous stupid idiots

Its was insane mate. The parkway hasnt got the best of surfaces and messing around on it at that speed is just asking to trouble.

Utterly nothing. Zero. Zilch, will be done about this by the police.

But only because they know even with cast-iron evidence these days the spineless twits that operate the CPS have a habit of using "lack of evidence" excuse, despite an abundance of it, to keep case load down.

You are an idiot!

Im so sorry there was a wasp in the car trying to drink my tennants super and there was no bloody way he was having a sip of mi favourite beer !

Utterly nothing. Zero. Zilch, will be done about this by the police.

I do hope youre wrong and the guy taking the report seemed genuine and concerned. He told me he would make sure its followed up and the driver is spoken to and also said that the police could deem his passengers actions as a danger and fine the driver. As we finished the call he was about to check the reg with the PNC and see if hes known.

If had my issues with SYP over the years but i do feel this guy was genuine.