Mental Vectra Parkway 12/09/15

Timeh

If you are the mental head Vectra driver whos passenger (with can of beer in hand) OPENED the car door at 60+ mph just to shout obscenities at another car your reg plate is now with the police and you could possibly expect a tug from the law.

You are an idiot!

well done mate about time these dick heads wee taken off the road and more that likely he will have his car crushed for no insurance. as for the drink unless cops went straight there and catch him with the breathalyse he could say he had found the empty can and was dumping it , a bit tenuous steve

well done mate about time these dick heads wee taken off the road and more that likely he will have his car crushed for no insurance. as for the drink unless cops went straight there and catch him with the breathalyse he could say he had found the empty can and was dumping it , a bit tenuous steve

It was quoted as passenger had drink in his hand not driver

I

Bring your camera !

---------- Post added 13-09-2015 at 11:33 ----------

All i was doing is pointing out that if there was any evidence or not, yes i didnt read that post but love how people get clever when in real life wouldnt say boo to a goose but should know better as i deal with people like you all of the time.

Ill leave you too it guys.

All I was doing was pointing out that you should have read the other posts and believe me I am not frightened to say boo to a goose. You don't know me and I'm not a guy dear

300 quid will get you 2 of them...

one for each car

Mat, I got two already and believe me i didnt pay 300 quid for them. Dont think they are of poor quality either because they are crystal clear and a solid image ;)

---------- Post added 13-09-2015 at 15:50 ----------

Cheers mate. And i agree totally. I mean if the driver is daft enough to let his passenger open a door at 60mpoh+ AND drink whilst hes doing it then its not unreasonable to assume the driver had been drinking or taking some kind of stimulant. I reckon if they did get stopped theyll have copped for something.

All I was doing was pointing out that you should have read the other posts and believe me I am not frightened to say boo to a goose. You don't know me and I'm not a guy dear

Blah blah ...............

Peg and taken down and i know what you are ;)

Edited by Starlc

http://www.savedrives.com/

I use Save Drives - a free app, or £1.99 if you don't want a tiny advert in the corner.

The quality is as good as your camera phone; when playing back it shows you the exact location, speed, distances and time and you can follow the journey on Google Maps.

Why pay so much for a separate dash cam when a phone will do it, for free or cheap?

A bus lost a back panel on the Motorway and it smashed into the front of my car, causing a lot of damage. The police saw it - but they weren't interested!

Edited by Penny Quirk
missed a bit

The passenger is indeed an idiot. Owing to the Doppler Effect the obscenities would not have been audible.

You keep your Dopler to yourself mate. I can tell when someone is shouting something like Hello mate, how you doin?

This guy certainly wasnt shouting that :)