Philadelphia Weslyn Reform Chapel

Gordonb

Hi Gordon, I have only just found this website.  Yes, the church did exist and I have photos of it also.  I will try and fish them out and post them on here.  My grandpa born in 1887 and lived on Daniel Hill attended there until they built the new one. I have got a photo of Philadelphia Wesleyan Reform Church in the Centenary Souvenir Booklet published in 1955.  I also do own an original photograph of it .   In the Centenary book on page four is - Greetings From the Church President, Wilfred Willis, who was my grandpa.  I have found out that unfortunately I can't post photos here.

Edited by jill williams
realised I couldn't post photos which I mentioned in the original post

So sorry to hear that the "new" Philadelphia Chapel has been demolished . What has been built in its place?

Jill - Do you know how to post photos?   This is example of how to do one using free photo hosting site  www.imgur.com  &  posting  url  code of image I have uploaded  & I can explain what do do if you wish

DaYifec.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qUROwA6.jpg

Edited by johnpm