What did you dream about last night

Last week I dreamt that a friend who I was once very close to but now not so much had deleted me as a friend on Facebook and I was really upset about it. I text her and said that I knew we weren't as close anymore but was still sad she had deleted me and she just started spouting all this abuse at me, I then saw her in a train station and she wouldn't talk to me and all her mates (who I coincidentally don't like) turned up saying "She doesn't need you anymore she's got us."

Left me feeling really weird for hours after I woke up...

Last week I dreamt that a friend who I was once very close to but now not so much had deleted me as a friend on Facebook and I was really upset about it. I text her and said that I knew we weren't as close anymore but was still sad she had deleted me and she just started spouting all this abuse at me, I then saw her in a train station and she wouldn't talk to me and all her mates (who I coincidentally don't like) turned up saying "She doesn't need you anymore she's got us."

Left me feeling really weird for hours after I woke up...

I get that feeling with dreams where you can't get it out if your head

I dreamt my sister shaved her head and got a tattoo of a pink/purple octopus in an underwater scene. It covered her full back, arms and head, which was OK, but a tentacle finished on her forehead

I was appalled. My sister had a face tattoo - it made her look like a complete bogan.