Are you mad enough to march?

No to Austerity, 4 Oct, march and rally.

Manchester, Sunday 4 October 2015

As Conservative Party Conference meets in Manchester this year, thousands of trade union members and supporters will march through the city, taking a clear message to the Conservative Party about their Government's damaging programme of austerity and their attacks on the rights of working people and their unions.

Will you join us? Pledge to march with us and we'll keep you informed with the latest news about the event and campaign

https://www.tuc.org.uk/about-tuc/no-austerity-4-oct-march-and-rally

That nasty Conservative party. How dare they boost employment to record levels, grow the economy, halve the structural deficit, and increase the national minimum wage to £9 an hour by 2020.

Sadly if you bother to look behind the spin things aren't quite as rosy as they would have us believe. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Sadly if you bother to look behind the spin things aren't quite as rosy as they would have us believe. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

As well as reading about current affairs, I also have eyes and can observe for myself how rosy things are. Certainly much better than when Labour got booted out.

As Conservative Party Conference meets in Manchester this year, thousands of trade union members and supporters will march through the city, taking a clear message to the Conservative Party about their Government's damaging programme of austerity and their attacks on the rights of working people and their unions.

Will you join us? Pledge to march with us and we'll keep you informed with the latest news about the event and campaign

Thank you. Yes I'll be in attendance.

The mad march Hare.:huh:

And so it begins.

The TUC/Labour lost the election so now they'e having a tantrum.

Let's all make some stuff up about how the Conservatives are doing bad things repairing the devastating damage of 13 years of Labour government. Let's pretend they're doing it out of spite rather than need. Let's hope people will forget it's all actually our fault.

The sooner the legal protection of unions is removed the better. Next time some gang over over-paid public sector folk call a strike over nothing, I want them all fired Reagan style.