Are you mad enough to march?

• 2 weeks later...
The thing is most people agree with austerity, that's why the Tories won. Most people don't suffer. Only the low paid and the electorate isn't bothered about them in general. If there is to be a change of government the Labour Party would have to dump this policy..

Ain't that the truth... but most people don't realise how close they are to the same thing happening to them...

I don't know what's happened to people in this country. We used to be a caring nation, looking out for each other. It's become quite a nasty place thanks to the Tories.

Ain't that the truth... but most people don't realise how close they are to the same thing happening to them...

I don't know what's happened to people in this country. We used to be a caring nation, looking out for each other. It's become quite a nasty place thanks to the Tories.

I'm going to have to call bull on that one.

The tories have a lower tolerance for people who elect not to work. They also prefer to help the working poor by letting them keep their own money rather than taking it off them and then giving some of it back again.

Critically, they have a basic understanding of economics which Labour lack.

Corbyn isn't bothered about getting Labour into power, just in feeding his ego by appealing to leftist nutters. Same as Tony Benn.

Theres the truth. Well said.

---------- Post added 03-11-2015 at 11:37 ----------

No its become nasty because of judgemental clever dicks, anyone come to mind?