Are you mad enough to march?

You think that £25k isn't a decent wage for a 23 year old straight out of university, rising to £47k in 5 years, then to £75k?

You have your own reality distortion field. :hihi:

Or in FACT you are just a troll. Back under the bridge with you.

For a graduate, pretty standard

It's average for what they put in..It's good compared to other jobs when they get older

I wouldn't say phenomenal. ...

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 16:20 ----------

Have you seen the other thread on lid and what those grads earn?

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 16:23 ----------

Ask a 100 hour per week doctor on the wards if they get paid well

Will you join us? Pledge to march with us and we'll keep you informed with the latest news about the event and campaign
I dunno if I would want to....... I wouldnt want to be phorographed,etc...... Its the BEST way to end up on some watch list!!

I try to be very different IN PUBLIC than I am on the internet (Where no one knows who are are (Feds mostly (As long as you dont post private info of yourself all over)))

[/color]Ask a 100 hour per week doctor on the wards if they get paid well

All the ones I know think that they are well paid and without exception that is the reason that they went into medicine.

You do realise that 100 hour weeks involve being paid to sleep while on call don't you?

Sadly if you bother to look behind the spin things aren't quite as rosy as they would have us believe. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Have to agree with you I've never voted conservative but if things go down the Corbyn road we'll tip even further to the left. It's a see-saw too far left or right and things will get bad personally I think Cameron's not doing too bad of a job apart from the NHS but I think the lefties take things too much too seriously scaremongering by the unions and other groups creates a big fear of Cameron, he's not my choice of PM but I'd rather have him than Corbyn ( I do like corbyns passion and character though something lacking in MP's nowadays at least he's not a robot )

For a graduate, pretty standard

It's average for what they put in..It's good compared to other jobs when they get older

I wouldn't say phenomenal. ...

You seriously think that 47k after 5 years of graduating and 74k a few years later is "pretty standard" for a graduate? You really are either seriously delusional or just willing to troll any person on any topic.

Send them aid, and a ship load of contraceptives.in nearly all the countries with

People starving they don't have much problem having more kids.

But think about it - our ancestors in early Victorian England had large families simply out of necessity, as the infant mortality rate was very high.

But I guess when we do send people in other countries aid, some of the fortunate few in Britain will gripe that aid is pointless and we should keep the money & spend it on ourselves.

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 10:45 ----------

Have to agree with you I've never voted conservative but if things go down the Corbyn road we'll tip even further to the left. It's a see-saw too far left or right and things will get bad personally I think Cameron's not doing too bad of a job apart from the NHS but I think the lefties take things too much too seriously scaremongering by the unions and other groups creates a big fear of Cameron, he's not my choice of PM but I'd rather have him than Corbyn ( I do like corbyns passion and character though something lacking in MP's nowadays at least he's not a robot )

Even further to the left? Over the last 35 / 40 years there's been consistently right wing Governments.

I think Blair was the most right wing Labour leader in its history.

How far right would people like this country to go?

Edited by Mister M

You seriously think that 47k after 5 years of graduating and 74k a few years later is "pretty standard" for a graduate? You really are either seriously delusional or just willing to troll any person on any topic.

In the next year I will earn more than that. I'm not as qualified and don't work nearly as long hours as a doctor.

You obviously in the wrong job or don't have much brains. Probably a mixture of the two.

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 11:06 ----------

All the ones I know think that they are well paid and without exception that is the reason that they went into medicine.

You do realise that 100 hour weeks involve being paid to sleep while on call don't you?

The ones I know moan about their jobs, I only know 1 doctor.

So the usual trouble causing, rabble rousing union leaders are trying to rally the lefties . Im sure all the usual suspects will be there . SWP , Occupy , UAF .

I read are you mad enough to march not as in angry but as in insane enough to march. Thats quite apt for the usual SWP rentamob.