Are you mad enough to march?

In the next year I will earn more than that. I'm not as qualified and don't work nearly as long hours as a doctor.

You obviously in the wrong job or don't have much brains. Probably a mixture of the two.

Go on, I'll bite....

First of all, your and my income are not relevant, we're talking in general terms. The average graduate is not earning 47k within 5 years of graduating and 74k soon after. It cannot be described as "standard".

Secondly, what do you do for a living that's outperforming a doctor? Professional trolling doesn't pay that well.

• 3 weeks later...
Could you explain this please?

What is 'wrong' with Kids Company?

start with mis-appropriation of funds

fraud!

paying staff in cash and in bonus to avoid tax and ni

watch out for select committee questions on thursday that will be interesting:hihi:

Mister M. Totally agree, the Victorian infant mortality rate was high, as it is in these countries but due to western medicines and aid they're still having the same number of kids with less mortality. Resulting in unsubstainable population rises.

The chimneys were kept very clean in those days.

There you go then, I know lots of doctors. Trolls obviously move in different circles. :)

Be fair. He has only had time to make up one imaginary doctor friend as he's been too busy working on his own fantasy life... and quite fantastic it is too!

I dont think marches really work unless you get enough and that means enough to make the government worried. 1m+. People arent bothered enough and will suffer in silence. Unions are less relevant or at least havent adapted to the times well enough. I dont think people are that bothered about austerity, just those it affects. n some ways left wing marches tends to turn people off.

I dont think marches really work unless you get enough and that means enough to make the government worried. 1m+. People arent bothered enough and will suffer in silence. Unions are less relevant or at least havent adapted to the times well enough. I dont think people are that bothered about austerity, just those it affects. n some ways left wing marches tends to turn people off.

You are absolutely right, 1m marches against the war in Iraq it made no difference.

You are also right about austerity, if you are working you have never been better off. most people do work, these same people vote, those on welfare may be worse off, but they do not vote, therefore politicians are not too concerned about them.

The Tories have hit a winning streak and will be in power for many years.