Is Arthur Scargill Exaggerating ?

I think we should definitely teach folks about history. The Winter of Discontent. British Leyland. Miners being murdered for trying to go to work. I doubt many want to go back to the days when the power frequently went off. People need to be warned about Corbyn, Scargill Red Robbo and the rest of that bunch so they don't make the mistake of ever having another government that panders to them.

and don't forget to tell them who sold out our industries to countries we now have to pander to/get shafted over so they don't turn the lights out/or the gas off :hihi:

I think we should definitely teach folks about history. The Winter of Discontent. British Leyland. Miners being murdered for trying to go to work. I doubt many want to go back to the days when the power frequently went off. People need to be warned about Corbyn, Scargill Red Robbo and the rest of that bunch so they don't make the mistake of ever having another government that panders to them.

Ah, you mean history with a spin in favour of the Tories. Even though you're not a Tory ;)

I'm sure if we don't get out power situation sorted soon we will be back to rolling balckouts and such.

Several of our larger stations are coming up for decommissioning, but we've not actually got many plans to build new ones.

The cost for the new Nuke plant has got so rampantly out of controll it's going to be cheaper to just buy everyone a plane ticket and move the entire country to the Mediterranean.