Free Entertainment @ FIRTH PARK WMC

nicecraig

Hi everyone well its a real mix re this weekend from rock'n'roll to a night of soul featuring 2 brand new acts to firth park wmc the first being on

SATURDAY 19th Sept

One of the best Elvis Tribute shows around voted the TOP ELVIS TRIBUTE IN THE NORTH EAST KIDD KREOLE more details here:

Kidd Kreole is a North East based Elvis Tribute Artist/Act. He performs his shows throughout the UK. However, His Elvis Tribute is mainly focused on North East, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire. His tribute to Elvis Presley consists of pre selected shows which are available to view on our show options page. These shows cover all of Elvis' career from the 50's to the 70's. All of the shows are highly flexible and you are welcome to choose your own songs from Kidd's extensive set list covering all eras from hip shaking 50's to the power ballads of the 70's.

Kidd believes in a professional and courteous approach to his performance. His jumpsuits, outfits and indeed his equipment reflects this. His outfits are all tailor made and are exact copies of the designs that Elvis himself wore throughout his career. You will notice that Kidd uses a rare Electro voice RE15, which is the same microphone that Elvis used during the 60's and 70's. Kidd's was in fact made in 1973, making it 40 years old! ....And yes, Kidd has his own real hair, sideburns and nothing is fake. What you see is what you get.

The PA system we use is 5000w and can easily fill a large venue with quality sound, we also supply a fantastic Vegas style backdrop that is over 3 metres long. We have state of the art lighting and all our equipment from speaker to wire is electrically tested (pat) to ensure a safe working environment for himself and his audience. Please feel free to request a copy of our P.A.T and P.L.I insurance certificates at any time.

Kidd prides himself on making sure that all his audiences are completely engaged and have a fun time. He does not perceive himself to be Elvis, but is proud to pay a respectable and fitting tribute to Elvis for any occasion. Need an uplifting and fast paced wedding Elvis Tribute, a surprise birthday party Elvis or an Elvis Tribute Artist that understands how special an anniversary is, then look no further Kidd is a down to earth man with his feet on the ground that knows that 'he' is not the center of attention, but you.

*********************************************************************************************Sunday 20th Sept

Yet another new act for your entertainment we have a 8pc 100% live soul band called BABY I NEED YOUR LOVIN more details here Enjoy

Amazing 8 piece show - We introduce you to the Mighty BABY I NEED YOUR LOVIN.

Starring The ‘Hitsville vocalists’, Lucia Matisse, Emma Kelsey & the Soulmeister himself, Mr PJ Carter. Backed by the hottest rhythm section ever assembled the “Detroit Dukes” – namely Mr Mike James (Ex Lisa Stansfield), Richard Gibson, Rich Littlewood & Mark Mayhem.

This 2 hour show takes you on a journey into Tamla Motown’s rich history, from Berry Gordy’s humble beginnings in the Detroit of 1959 & the early hits of the Four Tops ("Reach Out I’ll be there”, “It’s the Same old song” & “Baby I Need Your Lovin”) & the Temptations (“My Girl”, “The Way You Do the things you do”, “Just My Imagination”) & from the Miracles (“Shop Around”) to the label’s move to LA in 1972 & the first 4 years of that period of change.

The female divas are also featured, from the Supremes (“Up the ladder to the roof”, “Come see about me”, “You Keep me hangin on”& “Ain’t no mountain high enough”) to the mighty Martha Reeves (“Heatwave” & “Nowhere To Run”).

Every noteworthy hit is here from the iconic Stevie Wonder, Isley Brothers to the anthemic one hit wonders from The Elgins “Heaven must have sent you”, Dobie Grey “Out on the floor” & Candi Staton’s “Never Can say goodbye”

A soul review show in the true sense of the word, Baby I Need Your Lovin is so named as an homage to the immense Tamla Motown back catalogue from 1960-1976.

Multi costumed, multi talented a true gem of a band with a core of true talented musicians, fabulous vocals, a legendary playlist & one word above all, CLASS!

A new arrival at the Act Store & a show that will capture your hearts & imagination...

- See more at: http://www.theactstore.co.uk/baby-i-need-your-lovin-the-tour

Edited by nicecraig
new title