Solution on EU crisis ??

who's arguing ?

You're ignoring Obama's efforts to slowdown the spread of ISIS, while pushing for an invasion of Syria and forcible removal of Assad who enjoys political and military support from Putin.

If you want a nuclear war with Russia, you're going the right way about it.

You're ignoring Obama's efforts to slowdown the spread of ISIS, while pushing for an invasion of Syria and forcible removal of Assad who enjoys political and military support from Putin.

If you want a nuclear war with Russia, you're going the right way about it.

Putin is more interested in his own personal wealth than a nuclear war .

This thread may get deleted and I understand why because at present their is already a thread related BUT....

Hopefully if like to think this thread may be sensibly discussed from both sides (although I highly doubt it) what SOLUTIONS (and I stress the word SOLUTION do people have for the current migrant/refugee/immigrant/economic migrant/asylum seeker) crisis and another word I stress (crisis)

Hopefully everyone can leave aside the political views they have from other threads and just concentrate on SOLTIONS on this.

There is no EU crisis...