Why should I pay for Jeremy Corbyn's friend Claire

How much did you lose or are you one of those that caused it by spending money you did not have.Credit should be banned forever as far as I am concerned.Nice childish response by the way.I love the intellectual content of this forum.I have had more intelligent conversations with my dog.

Credit should be banned?

So no mortgages for anyone? :huh:

Everyone's intellect is limited

Only your IQ is in single digits

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 21:41 ----------

How much did you lose or are you one of those that caused it by spending money you did not have.Credit should be banned forever as far as I am concerned.Nice childish response by the way.I love the intellectual content of this forum.I have had more intelligent conversations with my dog.

Another retired fool spreading unwanted advice. When you earn as much as me you can lecture

Only your IQ is in single digits

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 21:41 ----------

Another retired fool spreading unwanted advice. When you earn as much as me you can lecture

I am not retired,i am not even close to retirement.You earn more money than anyone else on this forum do you.

No, they won't... that's just your limited intellect showing.

I've corrected your spelling and grammar for you, O brilliant one. :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 20:50 ----------

Comedy stuff - keep going, brilliant, superbeing.

Don't bother Ron, you'll never get through to the terminally unemployed.

Not much chance of him getting a job so I reckon we'll just have to get used to paying for him til he goes into permanent care.

But I think he's over tired today, probably needs an early night with a pair of boxing gloves on.

Tell me you don't actually believe this, please?