Why should I pay for Jeremy Corbyn's friend Claire

How much did you lose or are you one of those that caused it by spending money you did not have.Credit should be banned forever as far as I am concerned.Nice childish response by the way.I love the intellectual content of this forum.I have had more intelligent conversations with my dog.

What did i say? Stop whining like a little girl

millions of people the world over lost out too but don't take it out of the less well off. remind us again what your mps/banks/investment companies did when you asked them what went wrong ?

It all depends on your outlook on life not because you are less well off.I could have taken the route she did and have lots of kids I couldn't afford and I could have done an easier job on a lot less hours.I have never felt that the world owes me something because I exist,i am a proud man and believe in hard work to get what I want and not hand outs.

It all depends on your outlook on life not because you are less well off.I could have taken the route she did and have lots of kids I couldn't afford and I could have done an easier job on a lot less hours.I have never felt that the world owes me something because I exist,i am a proud man and believe in hard work to get what I want and not hand outs.

and im not saying your wrong but what replies did you get from the organisations I asked you when you asked them why it went belly up ?