Why should I pay for Jeremy Corbyn's friend Claire

How long are we giving this thread before a moderator steps in.:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 22:04 ----------

and im not saying your wrong but what replies did you get from the organisations I asked you when you asked them why it went belly up ?

I did go and ask at the bank but I was told my financial advisor had been made redundant so I gave them a piece of my mind as well and promptly withdrew all my investments from their bank and invested them somewhere else.

Am not into swinging thanks...

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 21:53 ----------

Ive already been places...places you will never see lightfoot

ha ha been following this thread!!! where is it you have been????? that others will never see? on your huge salary as mentioned elsewhere:hihi:

How long are we giving this thread before a moderator steps in.:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 22:04 ----------

I did go and ask at the bank but I was told my financial advisor had been made redundant so I gave them a piece of my mind as well and promptly withdrew all my investments from their bank and invested them somewhere else.

well I hope for your sake you have them invested separately seeing as the gov from (I think its January) have lowered money being safe down to £75 grand ( do they know something we don't):roll:

well I hope for your sake you have them invested separately seeing as the gov from (I think its January) have lowered money being safe down to £75 grand ( do they know something we don't):roll:

Will that be just to one account or an individuals maximum as a whole.

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 22:23 ----------

It's hilarious - I really hope the mods don't remove all this.

It must have been TJC1,s bedtime, he`s gone.I am going to go now unfortunately, can anybody come round and read me a bedtime story and tuck me in.:hihi::hihi:

If other threads are true you actually boast about not paying too much tax so you don't really contribute like the rest of us do you? So should you get to have a say?

The Telegraph is one-sided by the way.

Love to see where I have boasted about not paying too much tax.

After you threw in the allegation, would you care to substantiate please?

I pay an awful lot of tax. It is annoying to say the least when people who contribute a lot less than I do to the exchequer, care to throw rubbish about.

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 22:52 ----------

It must have been TJC1,s bedtime, he`s gone.I am going to go now unfortunately, can anybody come round and read me a bedtime story and tuck me in.:hihi::hihi:

I'll send my wife round :hihi:

After you threw in the allegation, would you care to substantiate please?

I pay an awful lot of tax. It is annoying to say the least when people who contribute a lot less than I do to the exchequer, care to throw rubbish about.

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 22:52 ----------

I'll send my wife round :hihi:

Now you're boasting about paying loads of tax. Incredible.