Why should I pay for Jeremy Corbyn's friend Claire

Then youre as stupid as the moron who wrote the article.

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 21:13 ----------

He has no idea...just another reactionary crying about paying for public services.

id love to know how much these people earn!

I wondered how long before the abuse started. You probably don't need to worry about your kids looking after the aged, they'll probably be on benefits like their parents (it does follow in families) anyway if we need care the mansion will be sold to pay for it. And our kids and grandkids who all work and none of us have ever had tax credits or housing benefit will carry on paying for your lot.

I wondered how long before the abuse started. You probably don't need to worry about your kids looking after the aged, they'll probably be on benefits like their parents (it does follow in families) anyway if we need care the mansion will be sold to pay for it. And our kids and grandkids who all work and none of us have ever had tax credits or housing benefit will carry on paying for your lot.

What are you chuntering on about..

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 22:35 ----------

Not necessarily as well, and just a big if. Most of the cost of any Trident upgrade will be the contracts to build the submarines and those will be built in the UK by BAE Systems. The reactors will also be built here but under license.

But.. I sincerely hope the upgrade gets cancelled.

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 22:08 ----------

I'm retired so dont care.

Retired so dont pay taxes...like most of the idiots on here

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 22:37 ----------

Claiming they pay for this that and the other...zero cred

I don't mean to be funny, but they chose to have kids, we didn't. Why should we pay for Mrs. to sit at home? A system that makes it unaffordable to work is a bad system. I don't care how you spin it.

I think Labour would ditch the married persons allowance, a bad move, not sure what Corbyn would do.

Young children should be at home with their carer, that is the best situation for all our future.

Every other post you insult people, you little turd.:P

... what about our tax breaks for choosing NOT to have kids and cost money to the state for their first 20 odd years?

here we go again me me me listen tim you chose not to have kids that's fine but I know this is going to hurt just a little but these kids are the future pension providers for when you retire .( we just got to get the gov to ensure that companies provide proper paying secure jobs and taxing them on it ) why should you get a tax break ? this me me me attitude has got this country in the mess its in today.

I agree with the piece, it annoys me no end that people that CHOOSE to have children automatically expect all the perks the government offers for doing so as being part of the package. The UK is already offering free education until Uni-age, sure-start centres and free healthcare. As a child-less couple we are paying for that and we don't have an issue with it, but tax-breaks? Get out of here... what about our tax breaks for choosing NOT to have kids and cost money to the state for their first 20 odd years?

What tax brakes do we get for having children? As far as I can see my wife and I only get child benefit, at a reduced rate that is.

So how much do you pay. Simple question.

None of your business, but more than enough to cover the two ladies and their kids.

here we go again me me me listen tim you chose not to have kids that's fine but I know this is going to hurt just a little but these kids are the future pension providers for when you retire .( we just got to get the gov to ensure that companies provide proper paying secure jobs and taxing them on it ) why should you get a tax break ? this me me me attitude has got this country in the mess its in today.

It is nothing to do with me, me, me. It is to do with the fact that the current system encourages certain people not to engage economically. Funny how you do mind when it is Romani in Pagehall but apparently are quite happy if it concerns British with children.

It is a statistic fact that children growing up in a benefits household are more likely to remain out of work when growing up, so they aren't going to be supporting me in my old age Ric, nor you, nor anybody. Unless they get lucky. Parenting is about setting the right example.

I am well and truly retired but I pay taxes, please tell me how I can avoid them?

What am I chuntering on about? Let me explain, oh hang on a bit I don't think Anyone could explain anything to some one with such bigoted views.

See if you can understand this I'm retired and pay tax.

I quite often don't agree with Tims views, but at least he doesn't resort to the abuse and venom you seem to favour but gives his point of view in a reasonable and usually good natured manner.