Advice needed -cocktail stick in ignition barrel

Is it too far down for a pair of very fine pointed tweezers which are intended for removing ingrown hairs from inside the skin? If less than an inch or so in then I've probably got tweezers small enough to reach it.

If not, have you tried removing it and tapping it face down to see if gravity will help you?

Caustic soda will also dissolve a large amount of the ignition barrel as well -not a solution I'd try.

Not unless the barrel is made of aluminium which I doubt as it too soft a metal, it has hardly any affect on iron, steel or most other metals.

Caustic soda is used in the wood pulp industry to breakdown and soften wood fibres to make paper with so should work fairly quickly.

Not unless the barrel is made of aluminium which I doubt as it too soft a metal, it has hardly any affect on iron, steel or most other metals.

Caustic soda is used in the wood pulp industry to breakdown and soften wood fibres to make paper with so should work fairly quickly.

It will go after zinc, tin, brass, chrome, bronze.... all of which are likely to be used in an ignition lock for the wear properties.

Iron and steel are about the only metals I wouldn't expect to find in a lock. They rust far too easily.

http://www.dow.com/causticsoda/offer/physical.htm

advice needed -cocktail stick in ignition barrel.

long story.

how can I get a small fragment of cocktail stick out of the bottom of the ignition lock barrel?

practical advice preferred.

tiny dot of super glue on another cocktail stick. hold it on it for a few seconds and then pull out.