Asda grocery delivery

Anyone having trouble booking a delivery slot.saying that it doesn't deliver to my postcode but been having deliverys for the past year
I have no problem getting a delivery, I now live in Hull, however I do have one with what they deliver No matter what dog food I order, they never send it, my 2 Chihuahuas, are not fussy eaters, they eat what I eat including salad ,rice, pasta veggies,it's only dog food they don't like except Asda's own brand lamb and chicken in jelly or turkey and chicken in jelly, they refuse any other. No matter that I put same on every order ,I have yet to get any. I have contacted all of their stores here, all 4 of them, head office, no joy. They only send online orders from one store ,this has been going on over a yearand if it's not on the shelves they substitute.I point out that it does not say that on the i9nvoice,at least there it gets it right, and surely they have some in a stock room, but they won't budge