The Sun and Liverpool

It is largely unavailable, although you can get it in certain areas, it depends on the nature of the neighbourhood (How many native Liverpudlians are there) but as someone who is married to a scouser and worked for one, trust me, the issue with the Sun runs deep enough for Rupert not to bother to sell it in most of Liverpool.

Interesting topic.

The paper reported at the time that some fans at the FA Cup semi-final, where 96 Liverpool fans were crushed to death, pickpocketed the dead and urinated on police.

LINK

(This by the way, was a complete lie, despite being printed under a banner called "The Truth").

I say good on the Liverpudlians for maintaining this boycott. Ultimately the power lies with the consumer, though most people never see this.

It is largely unavailable, although you can get it in certain areas, it depends on the nature of the neighbourhood (How many native Liverpudlians are there) but as someone who is married to a scouser and worked for one, trust me, the issue with the Sun runs deep enough for Rupert not to bother to sell it in most of Liverpool.

Liverpudlians do have SKY Television though , which is owned by Rupert .

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 19:36 ----------

please tell me this is a joke...lol

It's no joke