The Sun and Liverpool

Agreed! My wife will never want Sky though, and I think there are quite a few like her from Liverpool.

and I bet there are scousers who have cloned boxes further rubbing skys nose init :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 20:21 ----------

It showed too many people read that crap in the first place :hihi:

no it showed a city coming together to boycott big business :roll:

and I bet there are scousers who have cloned boxes further rubbing skys nose init :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 20:21 ----------

I think it was the sight of Liverpudlians coming together to boycott big business that motivated the nasty Simon Heffer to write a trolling article in Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's Spectator, claiming that the crowds at the Hillsborough disaster had contributed towards the incident and that Liverpool had an excessive predilection for reliance on the welfare state.

Johnson has form for mocking Liverpudlians - he accused them for wallowing in grief over the death of Ken Bigley in 2004. He said Liverpudlians:

"cannot accept that they might have made any contribution to their misfortunes, but seek rather to blame someone else for it, thereby deepening their sense of shared tribal grievance about the rest of society".

His article went onto say that Liverpudlians "wallow" in their "victim status", adding it is part of the "deeply unattractive psyche" of many in the city.

Nasty.

Edited by Mister M

Or, A city with a high proportion of whingers saw yet another opportunity to play victim and cause trouble. Scousers are well know all over the country to be (largely) a bunch of mardy bums.

Oooooh, poor me.

Ooooooh, poor Liverpule!

Seriously, its really sad but for non Liverpudlians its quite funny..

Both Harry Enfield and BoJo got em pegged just right.

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 21:34 ----------

and I bet there are scousers who have cloned boxes further rubbing skys nose init :hihi::

You take the moral high ground with me whilst condoning theft?

Your credibilty is now at zero

Just something for you to 'think' about.

Or, A city with a high proportion of whingers saw yet another opportunity to play victim and cause trouble. Scousers are well know all over the country to be (largely) a bunch of mardy bums.

Oooooh, poor me.

Ooooooh, poor Liverpule!

Seriously, its really sad but for non Liverpudlians its quite funny..

Both Harry Enfield and BoJo got em pegged just right.

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 21:34 ----------

You take the moral high ground with me whilst condoning theft?

Your credibilty is now at zero

Just something for you to 'think' about.

I care not what you think you are nothing to me