Where to buy rubber mounted van windows

As per title, does anyone know where I can still buy rubber mounted van windows (not the bonded type) nearby, like this...http://www.campervanlife.com/sites/campervanlife.com/files/images/sprinter-rubber-slide2.jpg

Wouldn't that have to be a VW part, as it fits between the internal struts (size wise)?

Wouldn't that have to be a VW part, as it fits between the internal struts (size wise)?

Although the photo itself is of a Merc Sprinter, no, the rubber mounted windows I'm speaking of are a universal type used when you cut out a side panel from a van and replace it with glass.

This type used to be common and readily available but these days bonded glass is more popular and I can't seem to find anywhere to supply the old rubber mount type.

Although the photo itself is of a Merc Sprinter, no, the rubber mounted windows I'm speaking of are a universal type used when you cut out a side panel from a van and replace it with glass.

This type used to be common and readily available but these days bonded glass is more popular and I can't seem to find anywhere to supply the old rubber mount type.

Oooh yeah, silly me … I've got my painting glasses on. Had a quick look on t'net as I was pretty sure there was a coachbuilers at Walkley who may have been able to help, but not come up with anything. Sorry.