Arent you glad you live in a place where..

Timeh

Where did they dig you up from? You know nothing about me, and I don't want to know anything about crap like you. You are a troll of the worst kind, adding nothing to a debate but sullen hate. Go home and sleep it off. Next time take more water with it.:rant::rant::rant:

We know everything about you that needs to be known garnered from your own thinking expressed in threads. You think a decision by your son to be involved with a Black woman somehow reflects on you as a racist or not...especially when no one even suggested you were initially....a dead (bigot) giveaway.

]We know everything about you [/b]that needs to be known garnered from your own thinking expressed in threads. You think a decision by your son to be involved with a Black woman somehow reflects on you as a racist or not...especially when no one even suggested you were initially....a dead (bigot) giveaway.
That and the fact that you've been on here years but created a new account after having a fit because labour lost the election.

Rubbish. Absolute horse muck.

Why didnt they arrest her then? :)

I already stated why they didn't arrest her. Can you imagine the potential melee if they did? Someone screaming and cussing at the cops is fearless, stupid, crazy or just plain has nothing to lose. It was safer to just allow her to make noise, and she knew it, too!

It is not uncommon for crowds of bystanders to turn on police officers, particularly if they are outnumbered. Crowd control is a very big concern for the police, they have to handle situations like these with kid gloves.

Let's face it, if things go south, we all know where the blame will be placed. Whether the police deserve it or not, it's always their fault. Makes me wonder why anyone even wants to go into law enforcement. But then, I used to feel the same way every time I went to my kids' schools. :P

---------- Post added 26-09-2015 at 19:57 ----------

Sierra is one of the best and most liked contributors to this forum, a member of long standing, bringing a bit of real California sunshine to the game unlike a couple of 2015 rookies like you and your buddy nasty Cassity.

Thanks buck. It's nice to know you always have my back. :)

That and the fact that you've been on here years but created a new account after having a fit because labour lost the election.
I thought that might be the case, thanks anyway. Makes the ignore more important. I have no time to spare on losers.

Thanks buck. It's nice to know you always have my back. :)

Perfect place for him, behind a woman's back..sums him up perfectly.

"labour lost the election/new account"?.. and this has any relevance to the thread? If so, please substantiate.

I guess you have a token Black person in your family as evidence you're not a bigot too.

I thought that might be the case, thanks anyway. Makes the ignore more important. I have no time to spare on losers.

No, you didn't think anything, that's your downfall...you headfart and hope it goes unnoticed.

As mentioned before on my next trip across the pond I'm going to urinate on a London police car, kick his police dog amd insult his mother about her ancestry.

I say this because I know the British police are so bleedin' wonderfull that they wont even arrest me and instead I'll be invited down to the local cop shop for a cuppa tea and a friendly chat about the error of my ways

Why is it that when these incidents are recorded it's ALWAYS after the confrontation first started?

Because people are not psychic?

As mentioned before on my next trip across the pond I'm going to urinate on a London police car, kick his police dog amd insult his mother about her ancestry.

Well, to make it a fair test, try jaywalking and see what happens.

Y'know, the same "crime" Emilio Mayfield committed.

I say this because I know the British police are so bleedin' wonderfull that they wont even arrest me and instead I'll be invited down to the local cop shop for a cuppa tea and a friendly chat about the error of my ways

Oh dear. You really don't want to try using that as an argument. :hihi:

By the numbers: US police kill more in days than other countries do in years [The Guardian, 9 June 2015]

UK [pop. 59.9 million). 55 fatal shootings in the past 24 years.

USA [pop. 316.1 million] 59 fatal shootings in the first 24 days of 2015.

Even accounting for the population disparity, those are woefully bad figures.

Edited by Vague_Boy