Arent you glad you live in a place where..

Timeh

I didn't, I disregarded it because it has nothing at all to do with the thread topic.

Could you explain to me exactly which part of his post said even anything like that? Either I misread it or you did.

"The fastest growing ethnic groups, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, Hindus, Vietnamese, Iranians, Muslim are not culturally anti-police. The problems which afflict black communities don't afflict them. There may be instances of crime and that's a fact in any community irrespective of ethnicity but drug dealing, prostitution inter-gang rivalries which lead to frequent shootings are not one of them."

That's what I read it to understand anyway

"The fastest growing ethnic groups, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, Hindus, Vietnamese, Iranians, Muslim are not culturally anti-police. The problems which afflict black communities don't afflict them. There may be instances of crime and that's a fact in any community irrespective of ethnicity but drug dealing, prostitution inter-gang rivalries which lead to frequent shootings are not one of them."

That's what I read it to understand anyway

Now that I'm back at work (I was reading on my phone previously, out and about) I can see that I've commented on the wrong thread and mistook it for this one...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1415639&page=4

My apologies for the confusion, ignore my previous post.

I don't see how Harley's comments on society excuse the police from any blame in the OP's video.

You can't just disregard someone's point because you didn't like a previous point they made.

He seems to have been stating that black neighbourhoods in the United States have higher crime rates than their neighbourhoods containing any other predominant ethnic group. However much it shakes people's left-wing sensibilities, it's an unfortunate fact and one backed up by mountains of evidence.

Don't throw facts at Roots. It only confuses him even more :hihi:

---------- Post added 01-10-2015 at 16:27 ----------

Yet you take the time to quote me

Youve been found out. You really do like me :hihi:

Anyone who can start a thread that I can get my teeth into cant be all that evil

The only evil people are forum members who start threads about advice on how to fix a washing machine or other boring rubbish of a similar nature :D

Edited by Harleyman

Anyone who can start a thread that I can get my teeth into cant be all that evil

The only evil people are forum members who start threads about advice on how to fix a washing machine or other boring rubbish of a similar nature :D

I know the type you mean. They are total scum!!! lol