Arent you glad you live in a place where..

Timeh

All had had to do was comply!

He wasnt totally paralysed and no angel too by the sound of it.

He knew the consequenses of the action to go in his bag with his hands rather than raising them.

He could have been green with pink spots, the outcome would have been the same.

Case closed then. He deserved it. Well done those brave coppers. With any luck some or all will get promotion out of this.

Ill cross my fingers for them.

So they should have let him go in the bag,get a gun out and kill them instead?

When police with guns are pointing them at you and yelling to put your hands in the air then thats what you do!

His colour has nothing to do with it.

No mate, im with you. Non compliance should always mean instant death. In fact im going to write to my MP and see if we can get some of that good stuff over here.

Its slighly more than a case of non compliance isnt it.

So they let him go in the bag and pull out his gun and shoot them then instead?!

Then everyone watching the vid would say " why didnt they shoot before he shot them".

You cant win with some.

The colour has nothing to do with it, the wheelchair has nothing to do with it either for that matter, he was quite mobile above the waste if you watch the video.

What should they have done then? Enlighten me.

Its slighly more than a case of non compliance isnt it.

So they let him go in the bag and pull out his gun and shoot them then instead?!

Then everyone watching the vid would say " why didnt they shoot before he shot them".

You cant win with some.

The colour has nothing to do with it, the wheelchair has nothing to do with it either for that matter, he was quite mobile above the waste if you watch the video.

What should they have done then? Enlighten me.

Mate, you misunderstand, im with you on this. They had to shoot him, it was their only choice. Its not like they have any non lethal alternatives do they?

Which reminds me i need to nip out and get some pepper and 20 quid electric.

What happened before the start of the footage? Did this teenager disrespect the police officer? Did he follow all instructions without giving attitude? We will never know.

As for "respect" really meaning fear, then "disrespect" must mean failing to show appropriate fear, ;cos the cop has the gun?

& as for your quote "I voted, but not for the Conservative party. As an adult and a believer in our democracy,

DEMOCRACY -WHAT DEMOCRACY? - BY THAT DO YOU MEAN THE LIES THAT PARLIAMENT & THE MEDIA TELL US?

I accept the outcome. Some of you need to stop being a whiny so and so and get on with your life.

WITHOUT TRUE DEMOCRACY YOU CAN'T HAVE A LIFE !

If you disagree with any policy, petition your MP or go to Parliament Square and let the MP's know your opinion,

AND IF THERE'S NOTHING IN IT FOR THEM, THEY PROMPTLY IGNORE YOU !- jEEZ, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON THIS PLANET & YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE SYSTEM WORKS??

but please stop whining on the internet.

1) It'S NOT "whining" it's the nearest we've got to TRUE DEMOCRACY - But then, clearly you're NOT CAPABLE of recognising it !