POLICE to speak to Paddy Kenny?

so just 'cos he plays for united he can get away with insulting innocent crowd members.

typical.

Cripes ! I"d like to hear your definition of the word "innocent" Probably sound like something from "Alice in Wonderland"

I think it's all a bit silly. I reckon that the police have to look into it if somebody makes an official complaint, but it'll not go any further. I think it's wrong if a player's openly abusing fans with various obscene gestures (and we all know what they are), cos there's every chance a few of them might take it personal and try to get onto the pitch. But what Kenny did was just a bit of banter, put up with their comments for 47 minutes then had the last word. That's the trouble with Hull fans, they always smell something fishy going on.

i went to the villa game two yrs ago when we played the blades in the cup, and we gave paddy kenny loads of abuse all the game when he was playing in front of our stand....you fat b*a*s*t*a*r*d etc.... when he retaliated by mooning us and giving us the finger, we all cheered as it was in jest....

cant believe fans can start crying if a player gives them stick back - babies!!!

eg liverpool fans and gary neville - never saw a bunch of winging scousers in all my life

I think it is all aload of rubbish, they were going to be trouble wether kenny did something or not. if it is the case that a footbally cannot jest back then i should be ejecting every fan that jests at a footballer!

Keepers like paddy take alot of stick, a realy lot of stick from the oposing fans. Sureley it is only fair to give some back?

Peter Taylor has been charged by the FA for using Foul & Abusive Language to an official during the game between Sheffield United & Hull City.This is poetic justice for our Paddy.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Peter Taylor has been charged by the FA for using Foul & Abusive Language to an official during the game between Sheffield United & Hull City.This is poetic justice for our Paddy.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Indeed it is.

Archived