Sandgate roadworks

kimbowbill

Hi can anyone advise please, today my car was reversed into by a contractor working in the sandaygte area, apparently I'm not insured if anything like this happens as I shouldn't be there, I was there because there was no diversion signs and I was lost, the driver reversed into my car and has totally wrecked my bumper, he said he thought I was parked up, so does this mean that anyone parked up and they hit your car your not insured?

I was told by the loud mouth passenger of the driver, he sad they have this on a daily basis and I will get nothing from them, fills me with loads of confidence, I said I would claim of their insurance, he was at fault, he reversed into me. Thats when loud mouth said i couldn't, his actual words words were, "your insurance is null and void lady, your getting nowt". Yes we did exchange details, photos, I am making a formal complaint mainly for his attitude towards me shouting at me, the driver was fine, he was calm and polite but he also said I wasn't insured as I was in "their" workspace.

Edited by kimbowbill