EE. A legal question ?

I find it annoying practice and it is one of the reasons I don't have a mobile currently. PAYG used to really be PAYG, you put money on and it stayed on until you needed it. I had a mobile switched off in the car, one in my suitcase for work and my contract-phone. Now? None. Their loss...

Always been the same with PAYG (Orange now EE) if you do not call,text or top up in a 3 month period credit is wiped off. It is in their terms and conditions

Thanks Kay that's what I wanted to know because it means that the terms and conditions were not altered when they took over.

---------- Post added 25-09-2015 at 16:33 ----------

I am with 3 payg. my credit does not expire. have a look on the 3 site.

Thanks I will definitely have a look at that. By the way the reason I was with Orange was because they were the first to do PAYG and I didn't fancy a contract.

Edited by spilldig

" ..... Once activated, Top-ups have no expiry date, unless there is no activity at all on an account for 180 days as Three reserves the right to terminate or suspend unused accounts. "

http://www.three.co.uk/Privacy_Cookies/Terms_Conditions?content_aid=1214305745843

I would hope that if I owe some money to EE and I manage to hold off paying them for a while, they will wipe my bill off their system after three months.

Thanks again to all.

Edited by spilldig