Where is the best place to take a 7 year old abroad in July time?

I'm wanting to book a holiday abroad with my 7 year old daughter next July and was wondering where is the best place to take her? Would prefer to have a pool with slides and lots of activities for her, the hotel must be in good clean condition also. We would like the hotel to be next to the beach or close by with close by shops etc. Has anyone been abroad recently and had a good experience? Thanks
I've always taken my grand kids to Disneyworld in Florida. Mind you I can get them there by car, but plenty of British people come over.

I'm wanting to book a holiday abroad with my 7 year old daughter next July and was wondering where is the best place to take her? Would prefer to have a pool with slides and lots of activities for her, the hotel must be in good clean condition also. We would like the hotel to be next to the beach or close by with close by shops etc. Has anyone been abroad recently and had a good experience? Thanks

Menorca, Cala N Bosh/Son Xoriguer is a great location for kids. No night clubs, just a few bars and restaurants and a nice Marina. Two clean beaches. I can recommend the Princessa Playa Hotel but there are some more child orientated hotels around though is needed. Hotel Sol Falcó has a Flintstones theme, we have never been there, just walked past. Aparthotel Paradise Club & Spa was a bit chavy.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism-g658911-Cala_n_Bosch_Minorca_Balearic_Islands-Vacations.html

Why not somewhere on the south cost, Devon, Cornwall or something??

A child doesn't really care if it's on a beach in Cleethorpes or China, they're still going to be having fun.

Exactly, it's usually the parents that want to go abroad, a child of seven isn't going to ask to go abroad.

Do you mean you want a resort abroad and you want to take your daughter along? A child would be happy on the beach at Skeggy.

Why not somewhere on the south cost, Devon, Cornwall or something??

A child doesn't really care if it's on a beach in Cleethorpes or China, they're still going to be having fun.

Exactly, it's usually the parents that want to go abroad, a child of seven isn't going to ask to go abroad.
The OP asked about abroad, so Cleethropes, Skegvegas, Devon or Cornwall don't exactly fit the brief ;)

Check the school holiday plan for next year to be sure you aren't taking her out of school.

Why not, what are they going to miss in the last week or so of School - it's pretty much movie and boardgame time anyway.

Sometimes the saving in going outside of term time is less than the cost of the fine for taking them out of school.

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 12:27 ----------

The OP asked about abroad, so Cleethropes, Skegvegas, Devon or Cornwall don't exactly fit the brief ;)

True, but someone needs to trumpet the domestic destinations anyway :hihi::hihi:

True, but someone needs to trumpet the domestic destinations anyway :hihi::hihi:
Looks like Lazarus is doing a fine job of it :D

The problem I've always had with British beachside summer holidays, is that it's easily just as expensive as going abroad (nowadays), but without the guaranteed sunshine and temperatures ;)