So who has been the worst manager in Sheffield

Trevor Francis was a good manager for the Owls 2 cup finals or was it 3 & they finished in the top 10 while he was manager.Jimmy Sirrell for us he was a nutcase.Best Dave Bassett & Neil Warnock

You are indeed the most stupid poster on local football that this Forum has so far experienced.

Quantify how PS who against all the odds managed to get us promoted and has most likely kept us in this division can be one of our worst managers.

If ever I need a brain transplant yours comes to mind as hardly ever used.

My brain is too smart for you pal.

My brain Supports the mighty premiership Blades :hihi: It was smart enough not to go to SWILLSborough :loopy:

And whats this against all odds bit ? Massive club that wendy are :gag:

Massive crowds and bigger attendances than United but thats got nowt to do with the quid a kid matches and the hundreds of FREE tickets they give away to the schools does it:help:

Anyways as for me being stupid :rant: :rant: You are entitled to your opinion as i am to mine its a forum.

I stand by my comment that Sturrock is not one of your better managers as i stand by my comment that Jimmy Sirrell was crap for us.

Regards CB

UTB

My brain is too smart for you pal.

My brain Supports the mighty premiership Blades :hihi: It was smart enough not to go to SWILLSborough :loopy:

And whats this against all odds bit ? Massive club that wendy are :gag:

Massive crowds and bigger attendances than United but thats got nowt to do with the quid a kid matches and the hundreds of FREE tickets they give away to the schools does it:help:

Anyways as for me being stupid :rant: :rant: You are entitled to your opinion as i am to mine its a forum.

I stand by my comment that Sturrock is not one of your better managers as i stand by my comment that Jimmy Sirrell was crap for us.

Regards CB

UTB

I believe that Canada has a very good mental health programme, perhaps you could give it a try and let us know what it is like?

.....I stand by my comment that Sturrock is not one of your better managers.......

Hmmm...id love to know how you justify this?

So Sturrock is a poor manager because he took charge of Wednesday when we were struggling at the wrong end of League 1 and(all be it fortuitously in my opinion)got us promoted and despite a crippling injury list and having a poor team,he's just about,managed to keep our heads above water this season?

Youve a strange idea of what constitutes a poor manager..

Hmmm...id love to know how you justify this?

So Sturrock is a poor manager because he took charge of Wednesday when we were struggling at the wrong end of League 1 and(all be it fortuitously in my opinion)got us promoted and despite a crippling injury list and having a poor team,he's just about,managed to keep our heads above water this season?

Youve a strange idea of what constitutes a poor manager..

I said that earlier, get stuck into that silly sod from Canada he isn't even trolling, I bet he even gets on unitedites nerves.

I believe that Canada has a very good mental health programme, perhaps you could give it a try and let us know what it is like?

Off to Spain arent ya ?

Good time to go when the weathers just as nice in Uk :loopy: :loopy:

Supposed to go to warmer climes when its winter :loopy:

Yep bring your pals in to have a go at the Canadian silly sod eh COCKsey?

Congratulations are deserved by Sturrock for getting you into the play-offs and then beating the mighty Hartlepool :gag: When he has you anywhere near the top of the league championship or fighting for a play-off spot even then i will change my opinion, till then hes basically stopped you going down to the old division 2 ,got you up via the play-offs and you have struggled all year with the likes of Crewe and Brighton.:huh:

UP THE BLADES

Chris Turner was not the best appointment in recent years. He was a great player and a genuine fella but his time at the club was...good grief:rolleyes:

As for the 'dark side' of the city...I will leave that to others...

Archived