So who has been the worst manager in Sheffield

briggy1967 and his trained pig errmmm i mean monkey jazzyboohoo :D

You 2 dullards should read the Leeds / Reading thread i started (Its on page 2 ) to see why its 5 points.

See madowl was asking for a point back from the 6 we took off you so you could stay up in the championship but, then you already knew that didnt you :help:

We could have actually spared you all 6 points we easily took ;)

Regards CB

SHEFFIELD UNITED --PREMIERSHIP

Got a nice ring to it :hihi:

I would read the thread but i'd much rather prefer to swing from my tree and scratch my own ballsac...& I can't read. I agree madowl does seem like a good bloke, reminds me of myself before I started reading the Blades' banter on this site & thought it time to retaliate.

As for 'easily took', you won by one goal each time but then you wouldn't have been here to see just 'how easily' then, would you?

Now, onto the Beaver jokes...(insert here) And hang on...let me just have a little look at gratutiously using the smileys...wait...hang on a tick...there.

:):(:cool::o:rant::hihi: (note I actually had to delete some of your smileys to get my smileys in)

I was being nice to Madowl who seems like a top bloke :D

canadablade, I wouldn't worry too much about those other two Owl supporters. They can't remember the reason that it said 5 points. It's a memory retention thing you know. Attention span is just long enough to memorize crowd capacities etc.

canadablade, I wouldn't worry too much about those other two Owl supporters. They can't remember the reason that it said 5 points. It's a memory retention thing you know. Attention span is just long enough to memorize crowd capacities etc.

Which will, incidentally, always be bigger than yours even in the Premiership.

But yeah, i'm sorry you are now the bigger club :suspect: - wonder how many'll turn up to Blades v Villa this time round? (see I remember your capacities as well) :)

Look how much us Blades are crying because we have fewer fans than Sheffield Wednesday;

ie not at all.

While you're on about attendances, why don't you bring up the trophy you won 15 years ago? Or Boxing Day 1979 (27 years ago)?

Really, have you lot got anything else you can go on about?

Archived