So who has been the worst manager in Sheffield

Look how much us Blades are crying because we have fewer fans than Sheffield Wednesday;

ie not at all.

While you're on about attendances, why don't you bring up the trophy you won 15 years ago? Or Boxing Day 1979 (27 years ago)?

Really, have you lot got anything else you can go on about?

Yes we can go on about the cup we won 15 years ago......why dont you go on about the last cup you won in err errr erm.......1929

Yes we can go on about the cup we won 15 years ago......why dont you go on about the last cup you won in err errr erm.......1929

Because we're not as sad as you lot, yearning for 'the good old days'. We prefer to look to the future, like our board.

Which has been the big difference between our clubs, you lot are obsessed with the past.

Because we're not as sad as you lot, yearning for 'the good old days'. We prefer to look to the future, like our board.

Which has been the big difference between our clubs, you lot are obsessed with the past.

Thats because you cant yearn for the good old days because youve never had any, thats the difference between our clubs. ..Blunts a past of ...Nothing

Thats because you cant yearn for the good old days because youve never had any, thats the difference between our clubs. ..Blunts a past of ...Nothing

How old are you? I'm interested to know how old you were when Wednesday last won something.

2 of my Wednesday mates, who also go on about trophies, were 9 years old when they last had success and neither went to any of the games back then.

Click my profile you will see how old i am.......as for age. you would have to be 85 to be the same age as your mates since you last saw United win anything....

On saying that you support who you support.....Football has all the passions and life that we all love.

Click my profile you will see how old i am.......as for age. you would have to be 85 to be the same age as your mates since you last saw United win anything....

Even if Wednesday and United won no trophies for another hundred years, I can still picture a scenario where Wednesday fans harp on about the glory years.......

Look how much us Blades are crying because we have fewer fans than Sheffield Wednesday;

ie not at all.

While you're on about attendances, why don't you bring up the trophy you won 15 years ago? Or Boxing Day 1979 (27 years ago)?

good one absolutley spot on:thumbsup:

ie not at all.

How about the FOWLS calamity of losing 2, yes 2 cup finals in the same year.

or This one:

Truffle snufflers Heaviest Premier League Defeat 0-8 v Newcastle United, Away, 19 September 1999

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived