So who has been the worst manager in Sheffield

canadablade,u are without doubt the worst scum i have ever heard from,shut the **** up you dick,u dont even watch the pigs,u live in canada....typical pig fan,u watch em on the telly....they must look friggin great on wide screen,do everyone a favour and shut the **** up **** face

What a clever post! Someone actually knows where the * button is on his keyboard and knows how to use it 4 times for each word in his rather limited vocabluary! Well done for knowing how to escape getting banned from the forum! :clap:

canadablade,u are without doubt the worst scum i have ever heard from,shut the **** up you dick,u dont even watch the pigs,u live in canada....typical pig fan,u watch em on the telly....they must look friggin great on wide screen,do everyone a favour and shut the **** up **** face

:thumbsup:

Wow cant believe the barman let you have 2 shandies tonight :help:

Because of people like you Waffler starting threads like" how many Unitedites will be buying championship return season tickets" :rant:

Well canada blade.....14,000 at the moment....which is the same as this season as this season is still running....united have sold 28,000 season tickets this season........Dose that answer your question.....and not a rant in sight.

Oh my lord..................

ANIMAL FARM..... Do you mean Animal Farm circa 1999 Directed by John Stephenson or the 1954 version.

The novel Animal Farm, written in by George Orwell, is a satire of the Russian revolution, and therefore full of symbolism.

In Animal Farm Orwell ridicules power and the pursuit of power.

Much like the BLADES ridicule THE FOWLS pursuit of promotion.

Unfortunately the book is not available in big writing and it's got no pictures in it so i'd stick to the film version.

Don't fret it's not subtitled. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

No. And here's me thinking i'd dropped enough hints. Thanks for the history of film, btw. Both interesting AND, more to the point, informative. Take you long?

I do concede the spelling of foals. Well done - you too, like CanadaBlade, can have a brown star. Insert 'aquatic bird life' for 'horses'.

'In your case on Only FOOLS and HORSES' - do you not work then?

I feel so distgustingly pedantic now. Many thanks.

What a clever post! Someone actually knows where the * button is on his keyboard and knows how to use it 4 times for each word in his rather limited vocabluary! Well done for knowing how to escape getting banned from the forum! :clap:

uninteresting

That is without doubt, the finest post to date. Briggy, my hat is most predominatley doffed in your fair direction. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

LOL!

Off to Spain arent ya ?

Good time to go when the weathers just as nice in Uk :loopy: :loopy:

Supposed to go to warmer climes when its winter :loopy:

Yep bring your pals in to have a go at the Canadian silly sod eh COCKsey?

Congratulations are deserved by Sturrock for getting you into the play-offs and then beating the mighty Hartlepool :gag: When he has you anywhere near the top of the league championship or fighting for a play-off spot even then i will change my opinion, till then hes basically stopped you going down to the old division 2 ,got you up via the play-offs and you have struggled all year with the likes of Crewe and Brighton.:huh:

UP THE BLADES

Just got back, weather very good there and was terrible here, do you ever get anything correct?

Not a bad end of season finish, if we start next season as we finished this one we might just replace UTD in the Premiership.

Archived