Uncensored art censored - have the terrorists won?

Who won the war on terror  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the war on terror

• Us
    • Them
    • Sylvanian ISIL

Mosques and Muslim institutions should contribute to policing when fear of Islamic attack is the risk involved.

so Muslims should contribute to the cost of policing E-E-EDL marches ?

wow, I'm amazed the kippers took even a single seat.

let the E-E-EDL pay for it, they organised it.

I suspect there would be zero marchers if those who liked walking had to pay subs for the privilege . Fair play to the Jarrow marchers though , I suspect most of the EDL would be too fat to survive one day of a similar treck.

I suspect there would be zero marchers if those who liked walking had to pay subs for the privilege . Fair play to the Jarrow marchers though , I suspect most of the EDL would be too fat to survive one day of a similar treck.

I would've thought the E-E-EDL preferred a static protest, where they don't have to walk at all; they just make a noise in a cordoned-off part of Rovvrem town centre, shout a few slogans and drink.

I would've thought the E-E-EDL preferred a static protest, where they don't have to walk at all; they just make a noise in a cordoned-off part of Rovvrem town centre, shout a few slogans and drink.

To be fair finely tuned athletes make every day movements look effortlessly easy, a little like Usain Bolt makes the 100 metres look like a dash to the bathroom .

There was an anti Islam exhibition in Texas earlier this year which was attacked and most likely influenced the UK Police .

But an Anti Islam exhibition may be seen as both provocative and offensive because they were ridiculing peoples' heart felt beliefs. Not terrorist actions.

That's different from ridiculing and making fun of mad as snakes, death cult nut jobs, never going to shag virgins in heaven, crazy, slackwitted, black clothed, utter, utter .......well I can't continue because of the SF swear filter...but it rhymes with Tuckwits