Bolsover the most miserable place in the UK

Coincendentally, Dennis Skinner, the far left Labour MP has been in charge there for the past 45 years. What a good job he has done.

Alongside such places as Liverpool, the poorest places are often the unhappiest. And with a football team like they have, you would expect them to be unhappy.

Coincendentally, Dennis Skinner, the far left Labour MP has been in charge there for the past 45 years. What a good job he has done.

I remember you saying that you're from the Chesterfield area HH, do you live in Bolsover? It wouldn't surprise me....you do come across as rather sour, coincidentally. :P

I Googled Bolsover for more information here is a nugget that I unearthed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938880/Bolsover-satanic-capital-Britain-Derbyshire-town-highest-number-followers-England-Wales.html

Labour will keep winning there until the end of time. And people there will keep getting more and more miserable. It's like they don't want things to get any better, just becomes masochistic after a while. They'd rather be miserable under Labour and keep blaming "Fatcher" for all their woes.

There's your answer then HH. Stand against Mt Skinner as the official Libertarian candidate for Bolsover at the next election. Watching him rip you to shreds will cheer the local people up no end :hihi: