Bolsover the most miserable place in the UK

so being far left makes you more miserable? Oo

Well as someone on here was labelled me 'The leftist person on SF' i should be putting my head in the oven right now.

Damn it!

Its electric!!!

Looks like the hose pipe in the car exhaust for me :(

Coincendentally, Dennis Skinner, the far left Labour MP has been in charge there for the past 45 years. What a good job he has done.

well, Dennis has that young 20-something female researcher to keep him company, doesn't he ? I'm sure he's perfectly happy.

Well as someone on here was labelled me 'The leftist person on SF' i should be putting my head in the oven right now.

Damn it!

Its electric!!!

Looks like the hose pipe in the car exhaust for me :(

is that electric too ?

Or a vw ? Won't produce enough co to kill you ?

I have never found bolsover to be a miserable place, i have found the people to be generaly friendly & happy, & i visit the town regularly :)

There are far worse places in britain, i suspect this is something that has been conjured up by the tory press?

From what i have read, they only asked about half a dozen people in bolsover :suspect:

Poor,negative & pointless journalism, but what else can you expect from the british press ?