Bailiff question

blatant hypocrisy and lies (see bold).

people in glass houses etc..

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 16:33 ----------

pot calling the kettle...you're a sniper troll. Worst kind.

You're making as much sense as treacle, TJ. Take a deep breath or up the tranqs.

Where is my hypocrisy and lies in your link?

Where have I demeaned a poster who's not been wilfully discourteous to me (in the case of Alan, thrice now)?

A "sniper troll", eh? :huh:

I like it, sounds kind cool :thumbsup::D

Edited by L00b

You're making as much sense as treacle, TJ. Take a deep breath or up the tranqs.

Where is my hypocrisy and lies in your link?

Where have I demeaned a poster who's not been wilfully discourteous to me (thrice now, which takes some rather special levels of stupidity)?

A "sniper troll", eh? :huh: Dear me! :hihi::loopy:

you edited the post (presumably to avoid a ban)....I don't think its nice to make fun of autism and mental health issues. Simply highlights the level you operate at.

you edited the post (presumably to avoid a ban)....I don't think its nice to make fun of autism and mental health issues. Simply highlights the level you operate at.
I edited the post after you picked it up for a quote and before you posted your reply (check the post times) because I did some self cop on. Sod all to do about avoiding a ban, about which I couldn't care less.

There was no fun being poked at autism or at you, I was actually meaning to ask you whether you do suffer from that condition, because it would explain a lot about your posting style. Then I copped on that it was prying/too personal and edited it out.

How about you try some cop on/self-criticism some time.

Meantime, where's the hypocrisy and lies? Support your claim or retract it, please.

Edited by L00b

I do get it. I get the premise of the thread was totally pointless.:hihi:

The thread was a question. There was no premise.

If it's a scam, and someone breaks in, call the cops. It's an offense.

So you're covered on both counts.

Hence, why I said you were not 'sharpest tool in box'. I could have said you were so dense light bends round you, but I was being nice. :hihi:

:hihi:

:rolleyes:

Good grief. I just can't think of anything to write :confused:

Stop feeding him, ash :)

It's tough. If it was a new member I wouldn't give them time of day*

*(+/- 1 hour Sforum time) :D

and they definitely can't take things that they don't know belong to the person who owes the debt.

actually they can, if you share a house with a debtor and the baliffs start siezing your goods, you need to prove they are yours or they will take them.

actually they can, if you share a house with a debtor and the baliffs start siezing your goods, you need to prove they are yours or they will take them.

The OP doesn't share a house with a debtor...

Can you provide a link to verify what you've said though, it sounds like it would be in conflict with the law on theft and ownership.

I edited the post after you picked it up for a quote and before you posted your reply (check the post times) because I did some self cop on. Sod all to do about avoiding a ban, about which I couldn't care less.

There was no fun being poked at autism or at you, I was actually meaning to ask you whether you do suffer from that condition, because it would explain a lot about your posting style. Then I copped on that it was prying/too personal and edited it out.

How about you try some cop on/self-criticism some time.

Meantime, where's the hypocrisy and lies? Support your claim or retract it, please.

Alight I give you the benefit of the doubt. And accept the sort of apology.

• 1 month later...

not been on SF for a while and not sure whether i should've started a new thread. but i foolishly let in a council enforcement agent a few months ago . having already told him i was reluctant to let him come in to my flat. he just wanted to 'do some paperwork' and i fell for it ..

one thing under the subsequent 'controlled goods order' is my car, which having researched it, seems like this is wrong, because i use the car in the course of my job and not to and from one place of work . the car is worth less than £1350 .

anyone been in similar situation ?