The Wicker/spitall hill

Onthetyne

I went to the Mangla earlier as i was in Sheffield today and parked near the Wicker, and walked up

I have never felt unsafe in any place before really and even though this was earlier early the whole place and the people around it made me feel really unsafe!

I know Burgreave is rough but i didnt realise the wicker bit was as bad as it was. Rough as a badgers!

It made me feel rather sick!!! rough areas in Birmingham have nothing compared to that place.

with the greatest respect onthetyne, its your imagination, ok i am bred and born down there, i have no fear of walking anywhere at any time in pitsmoor, or the wicker please dont be afraid, it looks a lot worse than it really is, if you are going to the Mangla you will be safe.

I went to the Mangla earlier as i was in Sheffield today and parked near the Wicker, and walked up

I have never felt unsafe in any place before really and even though this was earlier early the whole place and the people around it made me feel really unsafe!

I know Burgreave is rough but i didnt realise the wicker bit was as bad as it was. Rough as a badgers!

It made me feel rather sick!!! rough areas in Birmingham have nothing compared to that place.

Do you feel unsafe in areas full of young professionals?

Do you feel unsafe in areas full of young professionals?

no, i think the area could do with them

---------- Post added 28-09-2015 at 20:30 ----------

with the greatest respect onthetyne, its your imagination, ok i am bred and born down there, i have no fear of walking anywhere at any time in pitsmoor, or the wicker please dont be afraid, it looks a lot worse than it really is, if you are going to the Mangla you will be safe.

not my imagination at all,

I have felt like that for a long time now, any food we have from there, we order a take away, or my husband goes to collect.

Love the place, but I'm personally too scared to walk in that area on my own.

---------- Post added 28-09-2015 at 20:38 ----------

Awaits the replies from muscle men ??? :/ ;)

I have felt like that for a long time now, any food we have from there, we order a take away, or my husband goes to collect.

Love the place, but I'm personally too scared to walk in that area on my own.

---------- Post added 28-09-2015 at 20:38 ----------

Awaits the replies from muscle men ??? :/ ;)

That makes two of us lol

Please don't be afraid? More like Watch out, don't walk alone or leave valuables in you're car.

"You will be safe" what a silly comment, how can you ensure somebody will be safe? Even the Mangla staff aren't safe.

Please don't be afraid? More like Watch out, don't walk alone or leave valuables in you're car.

"You will be safe" what a silly comment, how can you ensure somebody will be safe? Even the Mangla staff aren't safe.

If your talking like that, nobody's safe anywhere.

and nobody can ensure anything

ps your a right advert for the place arnt you.

Edited by kidley