The Wicker/spitall hill

Onthetyne

Please don't be afraid? More like Watch out, don't walk alone or leave valuables in you're car.

"You will be safe" what a silly comment, how can you ensure somebody will be safe? Even the Mangla staff aren't safe.

As i said earlier i spent time in many "rough areas" especially in Birmingham but that never bothered me in the slightest and didnt feel at all concerned even with the sort of people around

But today was a whole different ball game!!

As i said earlier i spent time in many "rough areas" especially in Birmingham but that never bothered me in the slightest and didnt feel at all concerned even with the sort of people around

But today was a whole different ball game!!

Why? What happened.

Were you attacked? Verbally assaulted? Something thrown at you? Did someone try to mug you? Was your vehicle vandalised or any treats to steal?

I was driving down Gower street last Tuesday afternoon and just because i beeped at an IDIOT who was walking down the middle of the road he turned around and threatened to shoot me ..

So i kept my hand on the horn until he got off the road and polity showed him my middle finger as i passed him ...

It's just like dogs show them no fear and they should leave you alone..

I have never felt unsafe in any place before really and even though this was earlier early the whole place and the people around it made me feel really unsafe!

It was some people's threatening demeaour, I actually felt sick. . .

You haven't told us what they did.

Did they abuse you verbally? or physically?

Did they look at you? With their eyes?