Russia now bombing Syria

Or someplace in Europe which would galvanize the EU leaders into really gearing up for a serious war but hold on..... let the Yanks do most of it as usual.

The Amercians are the only ones with the military might to conduct such a war. Noboy in the west wants a war, ot took them years to get out of the last one.

---------- Post added 03-10-2015 at 20:25 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The yanks are doing it because its part of Americas agenda. They WANT the middle east in chaos, They NEED Syria to fall. I mean how do you expect them to destabilise Iran if Syria is still around?

Iran is the target, Syria, Assad in the people of that country are just in the way.

You are really warped. Do you support ISIS or Assad, you certainly seem to depsise the west and the Americans.

No he's right.

The West back the Saudis (and buy lots of Saudi oil)

The Saudis and the Gulf states like Qatar are Sunni monarchies.

Syria (I think) is ruled by a sect of the Shias.

Iran is a Shia theocracy and is hated by the Saudis, who have before now urged the USA to nuke Iran, to "take the head off the snake". They blame Iran for causing trouble in Sunni monarchies, caused by Shia Muslims.

Syria is an ally of Iran. Without Syria as an ally Iran is weakened.

Unfortunately for the USA and for Saudi Arabia, Russia is also an ally of Iran and Syria and has now thrown its hat into the ring. So in the end Assad will stay at least for now; and all the plotting, the deaths and the suffering of the last few years is for nothing.

No he's right.

The West back the Saudis (and buy lots of Saudi oil)

The Saudis and the Gulf states like Qatar are Sunni monarchies.

Syria (I think) is ruled by a sect of the Shias.

Iran is a Shia theocracy and is hated by the Saudis, who have before now urged the USA to nuke Iran, to "take the head off the snake". They blame Iran for causing trouble in Sunni monarchies, caused by Shia Muslims.

Syria is an ally of Iran. Without Syria as an ally Iran is weakened.

Unfortunately for the USA and for Saudi Arabia, Russia is also an ally of Iran and Syria and has now thrown its hat into the ring. So in the end Assad will stay at least for now; and all the plotting, the deaths and the suffering of the last few years is for nothing.

Good post mate. Expect to be called mad or mental or some other childish names.

Good post mate. Expect to be called mad or mental or some other childish names.

Is Iran really that important strategically or economically to America? Is Saudi Arabia? They literally dumped billions into Iraq and Afghanistan and China, in the latter case waltzed in and got all the mineral deals anyway - I don't see why Iran would be different.

Or someplace in Europe which would galvanize the EU leaders into really gearing up for a serious war but hold on..... let the Yanks do most of it as usual.

My bold=

I'd rather the yanks do didly squit, even after being given coordinates they still manage to bomb a hospital and kill doctors! = http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/11909123/Kunduz-Nato-investigates-whether-US-air-strike-hit-hospital-latest.html

The yanks <REMOVED> up in Iraq and Afghanistan, end of......

The Amercians are the only ones with the military might to conduct such a war. Noboy in the west wants a war, ot took them years to get out of the last one.

You are really warped. Do you support ISIS or Assad, you certainly seem to depsise the west and the Americans.

Nobody in America wants war either. That's one of the reasons Obama did not send in ground troops.

The war against ISIS involves us all and everyone needs to muck in and do their share

---------- Post added 03-10-2015 at 22:00 ----------

[/b]

My bold=

I'd rather the yanks do didly squit, even after being given coordinates they still manage to bomb a hospital and kill doctors! = http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/11909123/Kunduz-Nato-investigates-whether-US-air-strike-hit-hospital-latest.html

The yanks <REMOVED> up in Iraq and Afghanistan, end of......

But you haven't yet seen what the Russians are going to do

Edited by Harleyman

I would trust the russians more than the USA and UK governments.

---------- Post added 04-10-2015 at 13:43 ----------

Assad gets a bad press but there seems to be plenty willing to fight for him...

Putins hugely popular in Russia.

Theyre loving how hes standing upto the west and puffing his chest out,flexing his powerfull arms.Everytime he does the west feels decidedly uncomfortable.The sanctions arent working,Russias cheap steal has just cost loads of jobs here.

I like the bloke and a lot of what he says,hes noboddys pet and hes not afraid to say the way he sees things.

Putins hugely popular in Russia.

Theyre loving how hes standing upto the west and puffing his chest out,flexing his powerfull arms.Everytime he does the west feels decidedly uncomfortable.The sanctions arent working,Russias cheap steal has just cost loads of jobs here.

I like the bloke and a lot of what he says,hes noboddys pet and hes not afraid to say the way he sees things.

Name one thing he's said that you like.