Protesting outside conferences

70,000??? IN YOUR DREAMS :loopy::loopy:

---------- Post added 05-10-2015 at 18:37 ----------

Just been looking at the reporting of the protest. The Daily Mail, hardly a friend of the protestors said that up to 85,000 people marched through Manchester.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259523/It-s-eggs-bacon-Tories-splattered-anti-cuts-march-outside-conference-protesters-mock-Cameron-pig-gate.html

up to 85,000 ok if you say so, i bet that cost manchester police a pretty penny in the clean up with that number of unwashed SWP and UAF present, it must have been the corbyn support rally

Thank you to all the replies regarding "spitting, throwing, fighting, asaulting".

To keep things accurate -

We have spitting, throwing, abusive language.

We do not have fighting or assaulting(unless throwing and assaulting is two for the price of one with regard to a hit re:egg throwing).

It is. Throwing a missile at someone is assualt. If it hits them it is also battery.

---------- Post added 05-10-2015 at 21:01 ----------

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the Conservative's 'poll tax' moment...

Remind us who won the next election after that?

It is. Throwing a missile at someone is assualt. If it hits them it is also battery.

Doh - Did you read wot I wrote? I therefore conclude that you do want two for the price of one. I was concerned that there was one adjective for each type of action. To take your pedantry a few steps further lets say they egg killed the victim. We could then have throwing + assault + battery + manslaughter + murder. Oh please! stop being clever. I won't respond to any more to this daftness. I am trying to talk about an accurate description of what the demonstrators did.

Edited by Flanker7

Doh - Did you read wot I wrote? I therefore conclude that you do want two for the price of one. I was concerned that there was one adjective for each type of action. To take your pedantry a few steps further lets say they egg killed the victim. We could then have throwing + assault + battery + manslaughter + murder. Oh please! stop being clever. I won't respond to any more to this daftness. I am trying to talk about an accurate description of what the demonstrators did.

actually you seem to be trying to cover it up but not doing a very good job of it. i wouldn't want you to be my lawyer.

Except you were wrong. You claimed throwing a missile was not assualt, except of course it is.

If throwing a missile is fine you wont mind if I throw bricks at you then will you?

no course not...

---------- Post added 05-10-2015 at 21:01 ----------

Remind us who won the next election after that?

Thatcher?

I also remember her getting stabbed in the back by her own politicians. Maybe the poll tax fiasco was where the doubts started to surface.

---------- Post added 06-10-2015 at 02:29 ----------

Except you were wrong. You claimed throwing a missile was not assualt, except of course it is.

If throwing a missile is fine you wont mind if I throw bricks at you then will you?

no course not...

It was wrong to throw the egg, but I'm afraid it did reach the most deserving recipient. What a twerp. Did you hear him sounding off before it happened? I thought he was almost daring someone to egg him with his outlandish behaviour...

No proof the egg was thrown by a leftist, but a Tory has been filmed attacking a protester.

Evil RIGHTISTS not content with wreaking financial destitution on the poor whilst pocketing generous benefits, inheritances and unearned income, have to go one further and hit out at them physically. Perhaps the ring of steel is there to protect the poor!