Protesting outside conferences

So just read the metro today and these total tools were throwing eggs at politicians and hurling abuse.

Perhaps they should have spent time more constructively engaging with voters that didnt vote them in last time. But that would require common sense that they clearly lack.

No, I just admire their pay rises.

It's really simple apparently. Just set up your business today, order your business card with Managing Director printed on it and give yourself a well deserved pay rise.

Report back to let us know how much you gave yourself.

No, I just admire their pay rises.

Why don't you set up your own minibus company with all the risks and headaches that involves? Market your new company, undercut the opposition, try to employ good reliable staff, pay them satisfactorily, pay them for holidays, do the accounts, read and obey all the legislation regarding employment, working time directives, insurance ....etc etc.

It's easy really running your own business. Nothing to it. You just sit in an ivory tower counting the cash.

It was saying on the radio, that fewer Tories want to appear on radio fours Question Time; I guess they are also embarressed at being a selfish individual.

I can ask on here better, have you been on radio/TV/demo to air your political views, and are you left or right?

it is rather like putting up a political poster in your garden. folks who support parties other than labour don't advertise the fact because labour supporting thugs are likely to deface it and target their property.

there are a lot of folk who are happy to go out and vote without having to physically confront folk who disagree with them. perhaps if the thuggies spent less time on thuggery they would win a few more votes.

Why don't you set up your own minibus company with all the risks and headaches that involves? Market your new company, undercut the opposition, try to employ good reliable staff, pay them satisfactorily, pay them for holidays, do the accounts, read and obey all the legislation regarding employment, working time directives, insurance ....etc etc.

It's easy really running your own business. Nothing to it. You just sit in an ivory tower counting the cash.

This is the same guy who wants to know what sort of part worn tyres are best.... I can't imagine a minibus company like that being safe or doing well..

This is the same guy who wants to know what sort of part worn tyres are best.... I can't imagine a minibus company like that being safe or doing well..

But he'll be a wicked MD by then so he'll be making millions and paying no tax at all. :roll: