Cowboy customers

cant believe my mate has actually started this job today :suspect: and will not be paid till the job is done and to the womans satisfaction :loopy:. the customer is also of an ehnic minority and was wondering if that's why the price is so low :suspect:

He must be desperate for work if he's doing this...

whats the betting he doesnt get paid?

that's what ive told him too :roll:

---------- Post added 09-10-2015 at 18:24 ----------

He must be desperate for work if he's doing this...
he does this on his days off to earn some extra money, but yes he must be to even think about taking this on

he does this on his days off to earn some extra money, but yes he must be to even think about taking this on

He should always document his work, take pictures of before, during and after.

Personally i would not take any work on of any type with this kind of client.

Ah, that says it all. It's something he does on the side. Will the woman get a receipt? Is he insured?

my bold=

I bet he doesn't declare it to the tax man either! I didnt realise you hung about with dodgy people, tut tut. :hihi:

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

Ah, that says it all. It's something he does on the side. Will the woman get a receipt? Is he insured?

what says it all ? is the price about right because he works on the side ? is the price about right because(the taxman wont see any of the money)? the woman has asked him for a receipt when the job is done (but for a overinflated price of £2500) god the cheek of some people eh:roll: