Hunt: tax credit cuts will make Britons work like Chinese or Americans

What's about time?

Perhaps you'd enjoy enduring work practices such as these from a country that Hunt professes to admire so much:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3260428/Chinese-company-staff-forced-crawl-public-failing-hit-sales-targets.html

i admire China and their whole work ethic, their people are the hardest workers i know and have had the pleasure of dealing with them many times, our country would do well to copy their methods and work ethics. you only need to look at their schools to gain some insight.

i admire China and their whole work ethic, their people are the hardest workers i know and have had the pleasure of dealing with them many times, our country would do well to copy their methods and work ethics. you only need to look at their schools to gain some insight.

Don't worry, when Comrade Corbyn takes power at the next election, we will.

And you will be first against the wall :thumbsup:

Really?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/13d17e40-a2ed-11e3-9685-00144feab7de.html

No thanks.

Don't worry, when Comrade Corbyn takes power at the next election, we will.

And you will be first against the wall :thumbsup:

never going to happen:hihi::hihi: and if it did i would be the first at the wall:o

---------- Post added 05-10-2015 at 22:56 ----------

not the chinese i speak to dont feel pressured, maybe you are just a wimp?

never going to happen:hihi::hihi: and if it did i would be the first at the wall:o

It doesn't matter about me because I'm never going to work myself to death. I'm more concerned for the people who won't have the same choice.

. . . you only need to look at their schools to gain some insight.

if their education system is so great, why did all one billion Chinese citizens seemingly converge on Sheffield for their university education ?

Perhaps if you ignore the fact that China tops the world ranking of death by suicide in young people.

As well as curtailments on freedom, Human Rights abuses etc etc....

---------- Post added 06-10-2015 at 06:27 ----------

So the many people who commit suicide in China are wimps are they?

Edited by Mister M

There was an article by Matthew Parris (an ex conservative MP fo4 you young ones) in the times on Saturday where he warned the conservatives that, in the absence of a serious and credible opposition, they should take the opportunity to seize the centre ground that is no longer occupied and resist the urge to take advantage of the lack of opposition to, as he put it " embrace their inner Ghengis Khan"

The point he was making, which has just been re-inforced by Mr Hunt, is that many voters do not like the Conservative party (including those who vote for them.

He quoted a friend who said he could never vote conservative because they do not represent how he wants our country to look - Parris was arguing that this was a fantastic opportunity for the conservatives to convince people that they can govern for all the people, not just conservative voters

Hunt obviously doesn't agree

There was an article by Matthew Parris (an ex conservative MP fo4 you young ones) in the times on Saturday where he warned the conservatives that, in the absence of a serious and credible opposition, they should take the opportunity to seize the centre ground that is no longer occupied and resist the urge to take advantage of the lack of opposition to, as he put it " embrace their inner Ghengis Khan"

The point he was making, which has just been re-inforced by Mr Hunt, is that many voters do not like the Conservative party (including those who vote for them.

He quoted a friend who said he could never vote conservative because they do not represent how he wants our country to look - Parris was arguing that this was a fantastic opportunity for the conservatives to convince people that they can govern for all the people, not just conservative voters

Hunt obviously doesn't agree

John Major said pretty much the same thing as Parris in the wake of the surprise Conservative victory in 1992, that his party would govern for the whole country, not just those that voted Conservative. However it didn't stop Peter Lilley, John Redwood and co from castigating single mothers. Nor did Major's desire to rule for the whole country prevent the Tories from opting out of the social chapter, which incorporated a few worker's rights.

Same thing happening with this Government, for example with the controversial Social Security changes, which have been blamed on causing widespread hardship and even premature deaths.

Theresa May warned about being perceived as 'The Nasty Party', Hunt and Iain Duncan Smith are feeding into that.

if their education system is so great, why did all one billion Chinese citizens seemingly converge on Sheffield for their university education ?

precisely why so many chinese and other nationalities come to Uni here because there infant, primary and secondary learning are way in front of ours!, i grant you our universities are better known that others.

---------- Post added 06-10-2015 at 08:45 ----------

Perhaps if you ignore the fact that China tops the world ranking of death by suicide in young people.

As well as curtailments on freedom, Human Rights abuses etc etc....

---------- Post added 06-10-2015 at 06:27 ----------

So the many people who commit suicide in China are wimps are they?

have you been listening to Amnesty propaganda again:roll: you have never even been to China Have you?? i have many times and they have a very good and increasingly good standard of living, workers as well as bosses, they also dont have the red tape that holds the uk back.

suicide is for the weak willed.