Hunt: tax credit cuts will make Britons work like Chinese or Americans

Jeremy Hunt (Charterhouse and Oxford) is fourth cousin once removed from the queen, and one of the richest in a filthy rich cabinet of the toffiest toffs from Toffshire. Whilst he denigrates those on low incomes and tax credits, might he take a moment to do something about the crisis in the NHS, with junior doctors leaving in droves and senior doctors retiring as fast as they can. Hunt et al could not organise a party in a pig sty. They have more than four years left to destroy our NHS.

Careful, you'll get accused of inciting a class war on here if you refer to his background in the context of his most recent pronouncements.

precisely why so many chinese and other nationalities come to Uni here because there infant, primary and secondary learning are way in front of ours!, i grant you our universities are better known that others.

---------- Post added 06-10-2015 at 08:45 ----------

have you been listening to Amnesty propaganda again:roll: you have never even been to China Have you?? i have many times and they have a very good and increasingly good standard of living, workers as well as bosses, they also dont have the red tape that holds the uk back.

suicide is for the weak willed.

What a stupid, idiotic thing to say.

I can see why you've aligned yourself to what Hunt said.

Why does someones wealth mean they are not allowed (in your opinion) to speak about people who are poor/less wealthy?

Did someone say he wasn't allowed to?

I'd propose a modification to Mister M's sentence though.

"I think that is insulting to millions of people." Is sufficient. The fact that he's a rich toff, out of touch and with no understanding of poverty is neither here nor there to his insulting and stupid comments.

What a stupid, idiotic thing to say.

I can see why you've aligned yourself to what Hunt said.

thats the trouble now isnt it? the kids being brought up today and in recent years have no backbone, there parents didnt teach them the way to grow properly! they dont have to fight for anything its just "there" for the most part.

thats why they are weak willed they have no self esteem or fight in them, so suicide is the easy option for some:(

Did someone say he wasn't allowed to?

I'd propose a modification to Mister M's sentence though.

"I think that is insulting to millions of people." Is sufficient. The fact that he's a rich toff, out of touch and with no understanding of poverty is neither here nor there to his insulting and stupid comments.

Why mention the man's wealth then?

Why does someones wealth mean they are not allowed (in your opinion) to speak about people who are poor/less wealthy?

thats the trouble now isnt it? the kids being brought up today and in recent years have no backbone, there parents didnt teach them the way to grow properly! they dont have to fight for anything its just "there" for the most part.

thats why they are weak willed they have no self esteem or fight in them, so suicide is the easy option for some:(

Jeremy Hunt is entitled to say as he pleases. If he wants to appear crass & lacking empathy that's his choice.

---------- Post added 09-10-2015 at 17:43 ----------

Deborah Orr's forensic analysis in the Guardian has Hunt down to a tee

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...e-self-respect