Toby Foster on Radio Sheffield

I'm going to. In about ten years.

Cheer up you daft old sausage.

The day T F goes I will hang out the flags and have a smile a mile wide

---------- Post added 18-11-2015 at 14:07 ----------

:suspect:

By the amount of fuss he's making I'd say it's more likely that he ran over his wife and slept with his cat... ;)

He can have a go at both, he might be luckier than me. Oh - and I hate cats

---------- Post added 18-11-2015 at 14:11 ----------

Dont YOU :D

you asked for that

Not sure - did yours have a pushbike

on and on and on[/QUOT

Birichen,you really must lead a sad life.If you are so sure what rs listeners want ,put it to the bbc.You miss the point that Toby Foster is a success at what he does so obviously he must be good at it.Toby must only appeal to those with a bit of go left in them not the saddo's on sf.

Just had the misfortune to hear the RS 4.00 news. Pressman show follows, with same old, same old tired format.

What is most irritating about this man is the insistence on introducing a song, reminding listeners of what it was, even to the extent of ..."And that was The Beatles with 'Twist and Shout.'" Der!!!!!!

The man's a monumental bore...and if any Pressman boring fans respond...Yes, I turned the pillock off by 4.15.

Radio Sheffield is what it is, a local station providing a service to their listeners, its not highbrow but its fine for just dipping in and out of.

I think RS should provide a week to all the moaners on here (who do have the option of not listening and thereby saving their precious keyboard skills for something else) and see what scheduling they come up with, I would bet it would be a struggle for them to come up with something entertaining, informative and listenable for the first 3 hour slot never mind a full week!.

Remember this is YOUR BBC and YOUR local station, if you don't like it, write a letter clearly outlining how it could be made better, you could even save a stamp and call in to drop it off.

Just my 4€ worth :D