Toby Foster on Radio Sheffield

And there are thousands of other potential RS listeners out there that agree with me but don't like the some forum members seem to think it's fine to dole out to someone that doesn't agree with their point of view. I will put MY point across once more. I don't think Toby Foster is the right man for the breakfast show, not as a presenter/interviewer. As a comedian fine. There are many others of the same mind. I want to listen to RS of a morning and do when TF is not there. My opinion is as important as yours. How dare you presume otherwise. I WILL continue to canvas for the removal of Toby Foster from RS if not via SF, by other means. So if you want to rail against my opinions go ahead. I won't be there to respond.

---------- Post added 18-11-2015 at 20:02 ----------

Brill idea. Haha

And there are thousands of other potential RS listeners out there that agree with me but don't like the some forum members seem to think it's fine to dole out to someone that doesn't agree with their point of view. I will put MY point across once more. I don't think Toby Foster is the right man for the breakfast show, not as a presenter/interviewer. As a comedian fine. There are many others of the same mind. I want to listen to RS of a morning and do when TF is not there. My opinion is as important as yours. How dare you presume otherwise. I WILL continue to canvas for the removal of Toby Foster from RS if not via SF, by other means. So if you want to rail against my opinions go ahead. I won't be there to respond.

Brill idea. Haha

I have asked you once i will asked you again, who would you like in Toby Fosters 7 till 10 slot. please answer this time.

Brill idea. Haha

who is then ?